FIFA 19

Associate
Binned de Bruyne and got 90 Erikson the difference is amazing.

Think the high/medium means he is better placed whereas de Bruyne was just all over the place but never where he should be.

Soldato
De Bruyne was always a massive letdown for me, only noticed him against me when he got up to shoot, cause in the right hands he can be deadly, guess I must be a lefty!!

Considering chopping in Prime Zola for Prime Hagi before time runs out, Zola is great but just too weak and his "average" composure is starting to show more & more infront of goal!

Don
OP
I told myself to get coins this week from rivals awards so I could get Fabinho in, wifey saw me on the screen and told me to go for packs 'as she likes watching then pack openings'....luckily pulled Kompany and Thiago so was just short of the 58k!

Soldato
I told myself to get coins this week from rivals awards so I could get Fabinho in, wifey saw me on the screen and told me to go for packs 'as she likes watching then pack openings'....luckily pulled Kompany and Thiago so was just short of the 58k!

Fabinho is awful, been crap for me and caused me no trouble, my untradable will be traded for a nice glittery FUTMAS card! :D

Get Fernandinho instead!

Soldato
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/bNt3ePZ

How would any of you complete, or even just make this work? I’d be struggling to afford Reus until a few items on my trade pile sell.

Link isn’t working by the looks of it.

It’s a narrow formation with no Wide players other than LB/RB, and i’m Trying to make a team work containing Swap Deals Lerma, and an IF Thomas Delaney(Dortmund). Davinson sanchez is hyperlinked to Lerma. Only thought I have so fsr is Pisczek hyperlinking to Delaney.

Caporegime
Fabinho is awful, been crap for me and caused me no trouble, my untradable will be traded for a nice glittery FUTMAS card! :D

Get Fernandinho instead!

Fabinho bullies players but I found him getting forward far too often, don't know what's going on as he has M/M work rates.

Can't recommend Fernandinho though he is and has always been awful to use on FUT for me. FUTSWAP Lerma is actually a very solid CDM.

Nah man, Fabinho is great. Set him to aggressive interceptions and he’s a rock in front of the defence. Only worthy PL upgrade would be Kante, especially IF Kante.

Absolute waste the IF imo, he has like 20-30 more in game stats. On players that are already good you're looking at least for a 3rd IF before it becomes noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom