FIFA 19

Caporegime
Isn't he like 4ft tall? He'll be out of his depth

He's 1 inch smaller than Fred apparently. And I've had no issues with him.

The RTTF upgrades seem to be filtering through.

I have Fekir and play him at ST currently 63 played, 83 goals, 36 assists. So +1s across the board will be very nice. :cool:

Soldato
SMS only 86-87.!

Campbell doesn't look *too* bad to do....

Ballack (autocorrect almost got me in trouble!) looks great, but I'm not doing all those squads & MVB or Hagi for him, maybe if it was Gullit...

Soldato
6-2 tonight, should really be 7-1. PUTTING THE CONTROLLER DOWN AND STICKING WITH IT. Bought Varane tonight, dude is a tank. Got Navas in net for the sake of chemistry and he's doing OK, but thoughts on Courtois? Can afford him for WL anyway.

Associate
Off for another weekend so thought why not, a couple of hours later I thought why???

Played 10 won 4, lost most 1-0 and was 2-0 up in one went to 2-3 and eventually lost 3-4 in extra time. Just ridiculous.

4222 doesn’t seem to cut it weekend league there’s just not enough in the way of defence in front of the back 4 even though it says 2 CDM they always seem to be sitting high and leaving massive gaps.

In other news my Sanchez is now 87 CB :)

Don
OP
There is no wonder people sell up, change formation etc, a team/formation that was working great for me suddenly just doesn't work, getting beat by woefully poor players, being able to get two attacks and score finesse ****.

Associate
I’m thinking 433-4 or just 442. I’m kind of screwed as POTM Aubamayang is so hard to hybrid, really want to use my new Dembele but that means IF Lacazette again for Aubamayang chem instead of Aguero :(

Anyone had any luck with either of them and tactics?

Man of Honour
You don't really need it with the new software, it has a mobile mode?

I’m thinking 433-4 or just 442. I’m kind of screwed as POTM Aubamayang is so hard to hybrid, really want to use my new Dembele but that means IF Lacazette again for Aubamayang chem instead of Aguero :(

Anyone had any luck with either of them and tactics?

I have the same issue, use 4321, or 451, allows you to isolate Auba with 2 PL wingers or CAM's respectively.

Back
Top Bottom