*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Permabanned
I wondered why Buffer was there as well! Only calls the main events as well so come all the way over from America for a few minutes work for a nothing fight.

Can't see really see the point of this matchup at all, Brooks not got many miles left on the clock with those dodgy eye sockets pointless wasting them in mismatches like this.
I’m pretty sure Buffer has a contract with Matchroom/DAZN, he was on Talksport on Friday talking about it.

Also this was an Eliminator for a title fight so not really pointless. You can argue the opponent is not that great but Brook doesn’t get to choose the opponent.

Soldato
Next weekends tear up will be much more evenly contested. I think Chisora should have got the nod in the first one, both have improved since then, I'm giving Chisora a real chance again. I expect nothing less than an all out war between those two.

Don
Sky's commentary during the fight last night was mind boggling. They spent three rounds praising Fielding for how well he was doing and the great condition he and his trainer got him into as if he'd hung in there for 10 rounds and put up a contest. He was nothing more than a walking punch bag that took a knee everytime he got hit to the body. I don't want to sound over critical of him because he was way out of his depth but he didn't do anything to deserve any praise.

Soldato
Just watched the highlights. Painful to watch, totally out classed and out-punched. The look on his face when taking a knee, looked he wanted it to all be over. Be pretty gutted if I'd paid to watch it.

Caporegime
If he wasn't paid off, it's probably the worst title defence I've ever seen.

He didn't attempt to use his size or reach advantage once, he didn't attempt to cover up his body after the first knockdown and he seemed to be smiling every time he took a knee.

It was a disgraceful performance.

Back
Top Bottom