**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
I've seen a couple of Tweets of people that are flying or have already flown to Vegas for the fight and holiday at the same time that are **** out of luck. Flights, car rentals, hotels etc.

Soldato
Jones is just so dodgy that I can't even be a fan anymore

They are saying others have this same thing where trace amounts from previous uses are found a year later even after clear tests but no examples are given . Nevermind proof

It seems like he could use this drug between tests right now and get away with it if they give him this pass without even having to explain himself

Caporegime
USADA and the UFC must think people are gullible.

He’s been tested multiple times since 2017 so can someone please explain to me how they were clean but this test is somehow showing a trace from 18 months ago? There is no explanation, Jones is a cheat, that’s three times he’s popped.

Get better masking agents Jon.

Caporegime
Novitzky is a slimeball that can't be trusted, he's supposedly the expert but refers some questions to 'the experts'. He's on the UFC payroll so that's reason enough to take whatever he says with a pinch of salt, as is Rogan for that matter.

Who are these supposed experts anyway?

Soldato
Has anyone seen the Jeff Novitzky podcast with Joe Rogan?

It clears the waters a bit on this muddy Jon Jones situation
I was expecting an unbiased view but noope hes gone rogue

All they keep trying to do is make it sound better than it is. Repeatedly mentioning how small of an amount it is . Picograms picograms . A millionth of a grain of sand etc

Not once did he mention 50-60 millionths , or that this is per ? ml of blood ! Because him and Dana are too busy saying it's like a grain of sand in a pool to make things sound smaller and more diluted

Then the only research he reffers too on the matter was done by the Russian guy known and proven to be the biggest doping cheat of recent years :p

More importantly no matter how small a picogram is or how little an effect the amount found might have on his performance he's not mentioned how many other athletes tests are coming back with ZERO picograms !

Jones should be banned till his blood comes back clear . Or if they are allowing doping now then everyone should be allowed to have trace amounts found

Man of Honour
4-5 years ago i would have stayed up all night and been buzzing for this event, now il probably just catch up with the highlights on Youtube,

So..

you watching live? or on catch-up? or maybe like me watch a couple of highlights and see Wiki for the results lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Repeatedly mentioning how small of an amount it is . Picograms picograms . A millionth of a grain of sand etc

Not once did he mention 50-60 millionths , or that this is per ? ml of blood ! Because him and Dana are too busy saying it's like a grain of sand in a pool to make things sound smaller and more diluted

Even the why they're depicting picograms is incorrect, it's a millionth of a GRAM not a grain of salt or sand, unless all of a sudden a grain of salt/sand weighs 1 gram.

It is tiny amounts regardless, however I don't fully understand how the measurements can constantly be fluctuating and getting higher between tests, unless of course there was something untoward being done by Jones.

Permabanned
Damn, Nunes KO'd Cyborg! Cyborg probably never encountered that much power and thus didn't respect Nunes - oh, well. Nunes WMMA GOAT probably, not that I really care, but, uhhh, yeah...

Hoping Gus KOs Jones, but I guess it's very unlikely.

Edit: Jones won via TKO, and I sink further into my MMA jadedness...

Edit2: I said earlier that I only care about the odd big fight these days; well, my dislike of Jones sparked me to watch this card live (and I'm a Brit living in the US, so the timing isn't bad).

Last edited:
Soldato
Great fights last night. I'm not really interested in who passed or failed a drug test, passing a drug test doesn't mean you aren't cheating and failing one doesn't mean you deliberately cheated, so what does it matter. The fact that Cyborg and Brock Lesnar have fought in the UFC should tell you with what regard to give drug tests.

Soldato
Gus didn't look too good, think Jones gameplan made it look that way. Some great fights thought the Mendez v volk was great, Chiesa was very dominant and id suspect condit isn't far away from hanging the gloves up and obvious Nunes wow class performance

Associate
Great card. Bones is still the goat and Nunes cemented her position as the female goat. Credit to Nunes she was smart by delaying the fight for almost a year to put extra muscle on and it clearly paid off. She's a beast.

Great card. Bones is still the goat and Nunes cemented her position as the female goat. Credit to Nunes she was smart by delaying the fight for almost a year to put extra muscle on and it clearly paid off. She's a beast.

Not the GOAT, a drugged up piece of trash. Why would anyone think he is the best when it’s so clear he is a drug cheat. Good to see the other drug cheat get knocked out.

Back
Top Bottom