*** How to obtain a bike license ***

Soldato
I really can't wait to get back up and give it another bash, waiting until the 31st is going to be a royal pain.

I'll just keep studying the routes each day have one more lesson this Monday and i SHOULD be ok.. i think.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Studying routes isn't going to get you anywhere.

All that will do is train you to be able to follow a set outline, what if he takes you another way because of an incident, traffic or weather?

Concentrate on the basics.... life-savers when moving off, switching off indicators, recognising changes in speed limits and lane positioning. I fear you're over-thinking the test if you are trying to learn the different routes, which is only going to fry your head more if he deviates from that route.

You've done the hard part (Mod 1). Treat the Mod 2 like another lesson and you'll be fine :)

Soldato
Yeah, i'm more looking forward to it than nervous, i WAS looking forward to the lesson today but it's been cancelled due to ice so i'll be going out again on Sunday and mod 2 on Thursday.

Associate
Got my Mod 2 next Tuesday - quite looking forward to it.

Haven't bothered looking at routes for the above reasons, treating it as just another ride out with focus on the basics.

Soldato
Good luck!, it's not so much whole routes it's more certain places and roundabouts that can seem confusing at times but when you look at google maps you can make more sense of it.

Back
Top Bottom