*** Resident Evil 2 Remake ***

Caporegime
I have everything on full apart from render scale at 100% @4k (textures on full 8gb) with TAA for anti aliasing and it says im using 16gb of my 0.0gb of vram lol .Everything runs perfectly at around 50-70fps

Yeah, with the Shadow Cache off, im using just under 12GB, of 3.93GB :D

I still get the slight pause, although randomly, but, it seems to be mainly, after ive picked something up, and come out of the inventory, just seems to quickly pause sometimes, doesn't affect the game though, as its very quick.

Might make a start on it after ive finsihed Dead Space 2, and leave 7 till after it. :p

EDIT:

Im still on the Adrenalin 18.10.1 drivers too.

Associate
So am I supposed to start Claire scenario B now, or the original Claire scenario?

I didn't know that option comes up.
I'd read that when you play as the other character you experience some of the consequences of your actions as the first character you played. I guess the game is giving you a choice between pristine Claire version and the Leon affected version. Whatever you want I suppose.
I guess it means you can go through both characters original version, and both's affected versions.

Last edited:
Soldato
I played from midnight to 3am this morning and it's so good and much harder than I thought it would be, I tried my first game on hard difficulty and died in the petrol station at the start XD
Playing on normal is no joke either, ammo shortage is real and it's intense when you are having to dodge the zombies/licker/dogs gives me a real old school Resident Evil feeling deep to my bones.

Awesome stuff.
Just wish now they would fix the :
distance culled animation times
0.0 Vram error
DX 12 being slower by %15 than DX 11
the Screen space reflections looking messed up in DX11 but not in DX 12

Soldato
Yeah, with the Shadow Cache off, im using just under 12GB, of 3.93GB :D

I still get the slight pause, although randomly, but, it seems to be mainly, after ive picked something up, and come out of the inventory, just seems to quickly pause sometimes, doesn't affect the game though, as its very quick.

Might make a start on it after ive finsihed Dead Space 2, and leave 7 till after it. :p

EDIT:

Im still on the Adrenalin 18.10.1 drivers too.
Using Dx11 or 12 ?

Associate
My rewards key was there this morning I clicked on the link to activate it on steam it said it had been successful and it would be in my steam library but here I am 9 hours later and still no game ? I’ve tried again same thing not a happy man lol

Associate
I played from midnight to 3am this morning and it's so good and much harder than I thought it would be, I tried my first game on hard difficulty and died in the petrol station at the start XD
Playing on normal is no joke either, ammo shortage is real and it's intense when you are having to dodge the zombies/licker/dogs gives me a real old school Resident Evil feeling deep to my bones.

Awesome stuff.
Just wish now they would fix the :
distance culled animation times
0.0 Vram error
DX 12 being slower by %15 than DX 11
the Screen space reflections looking messed up in DX11 but not in DX 12

im getting chased by mr x with no ammo, anywhere he chases me there are lickers and zombies and i have low health.

Associate
Overwhelmingly positive so far on Steam with over 60k current players.. I'm going to have to wait a while before I can pick this one up though. I was watching some twitch streams last night & the cut scenes in particular looked impressive.

Caporegime
im getting chased by mr x with no ammo, anywhere he chases me there are lickers and zombies and i have low health.

In rooms with a typewriter/storage box he can't enter

Also if you walk instead of run, he doesn't find you as quickly.

Edit: he's also drawn to noise, so shooting enemies will alert him to your location.

Last edited:
Associate
Finally got the kids to bed and goto start playing.
And steam won't download the last 300meg for the release.

Anything I can do?

nvm it eventually went

Last edited:
Associate
My rewards key was there this morning I clicked on the link to activate it on steam it said it had been successful and it would be in my steam library but here I am 9 hours later and still no game ? I’ve tried again same thing not a happy man lol

Is it in your steam yet , seem to have the same problem did as instructed on amd rewards but still not seeing it in my games library unless it's hidden somewhere else.

Soldato
No mate still not in my steam don’t know what’s going on unless I’m blind and missing something lol

Mine wasnt exactly straightforward per the instructions - I had to click on the link in the email, bypass the coupon screen and select the rewards tab and subsequently log into Steam via the browser and I thought that was it because it asked me to close the web page.

When it didn't show up in my list I went back to the AMD Rewards tab and had to click "activate on Steam" again and when I logged back into Steam it was there!

Back
Top Bottom