The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
one thing i really dont like is the weapon mods having negative stats

mods should be an upgrade, not improve one thing but damage another...

Associate

yeah, but i guess they'll have a crafting method to reroll/change unwanted stats (if the other stats are good).

Soldato

Weapon mods are being sorted :

Fredrik Thylander
@Thylander
Replying to
@LiKeBuTTeR9
Sniper and shotgun stagger are being addressed (as in being removed). The negatives on mods are being toned down to make sure its not a 0 sum game to mod weapons.

Associate
Somebody asked for Beta invites the other day - sorry,was very busy at work,didnt even played myself,just today finished work earlier.
Give me UBI names and i will send invites ASAP

Soldato
Enjoyed it a lot, much to my surprise as I was really uninterested in the setting and look of the gameplay when watching Youtube vids. After playing tonight with the boys I'm impressed. Smooth, gunplay real nice, lighting and visuals look sharp and colourful and I think there's going to be loads of content. Plus not as spongey as TD1
I still miss snowy New York though :p;)

Associate
Anyone found a restock box in the White House?

I like the idea of the settlements - makes sense story wise and adds another layer of missions.

Also received the notice that some end game was available but not sure how to access? Do I need to delete my character?

Cheers

Associate
Also received the notice that some end game was available but not sure how to access? Do I need to delete my character?

no, no need to make any changes to your character. When you complete the last main mission available, you get a message saying an invasion mission/end game teaser content is available. Log out & you'll find 3 additional pre-prepared 'end game' characters for you to try in that end game mission (scroll through them, like with additional characters in division 1). Each character has a different special weapon/weapon skill. Select one of those characters and the mission starts.

Back
Top Bottom