Apex Legends BR

Soldato
renderTimingPixel.png
If you type"+twitch_prime_linked 1" in your launch options in Apex Legends, you will get 5 free lootboxes and a legendary pathfinder skin

from r/pcgaming

Untested as i have it already.

Associate
Yeah I had one last night, died within about 10 seconds of getting it and only got 1 shot off, so jury is out.:p

I remember playing PUBG I got the AWM about 5 or 6 times in 1 day. Died every single time before I got to fire it. Was raging.

Im liking the loot system in Apex. Hopefully they dont change that part of the game with updates.

Also, Wingman is very overpowered. Was watching LyndonFPS recently and all he had for every game was Wingman and Peacekeeper. 20+ kills back to back pretty much.

Permabanned
I remember playing PUBG I got the AWM about 5 or 6 times in 1 day. Died every single time before I got to fire it. Was raging.

Im liking the loot system in Apex. Hopefully they dont change that part of the game with updates.

Also, Wingman is very overpowered. Was watching LyndonFPS recently and all he had for every game was Wingman and Peacekeeper. 20+ kills back to back pretty much.

Its very good if you are skilled, I am not so I dont bother getting wingman. :p

Associate
The scout and longbow are great late game.
Especially good if you see a team coming in from an edge of the circle and you can panic their team before pushing with your team.
One of my 14 kill games was with an r99/scout, with the scout causing the most havoc during that game. That being said, use it with a 2x/3x scope rather than 4x/6x which takes ages to ADS.

Soldato
Seem to get most of my kills with the scout, I think it's pretty underrated. It's also good with a 1x up close.

I think the Devs have done a pretty good job with the balance of the guns, nothing feels massively op to me.

Soldato
I really like the, err... it's either the Flatline or the Hemlock (or maybe both) when you have the attachment that lets you switch it to single fire mode. There doesn't seem to be a limit/cooldown on the shots so you can get in very quick and accurate double/triple taps on people... So normally I like to have one shotgun (actually think I prefer the EVA to the Peacekeeper as it's slightly more forgiving if you aren't perfect with it) and then a rifle of some sort for longer range... The Snipers I don't mind but I'm so stupidly inconsistent with them so it's a huge risk to take one

Associate
The scout and longbow are great late game.
Especially good if you see a team coming in from an edge of the circle and you can panic their team before pushing with your team.
One of my 14 kill games was with an r99/scout, with the scout causing the most havoc during that game. That being said, use it with a 2x/3x scope rather than 4x/6x which takes ages to ADS.

The R-99 rips, this happened yesterday

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I unlocked a gold skin for the R-99 last night but I've never actually found one in game :/

Saw JackFrags video of him using it and really want to try it.

Soldato
I really like the, err... it's either the Flatline or the Hemlock (or maybe both) when you have the attachment that lets you switch it to single fire mode. There doesn't seem to be a limit/cooldown on the shots so you can get in very quick and accurate double/triple taps on people... So normally I like to have one shotgun (actually think I prefer the EVA to the Peacekeeper as it's slightly more forgiving if you aren't perfect with it) and then a rifle of some sort for longer range... The Snipers I don't mind but I'm so stupidly inconsistent with them so it's a huge risk to take one

The hemlock you can switch to single shot, no attachment required. It's super stable and fires as fast as you pull the trigger, makes the Scout totally pointless imo.

Switched to Bloodhound after maining pathfinder to level 26. I find her much better in terms of lethality....Beast Of The Hunt is ridiculous, I've even switched to running Wingman and EVA8 more, you move so fast and see them through walls it's much easier to line up shots, great for pushing weakened squads, especially early game. Played less than 10 games with bloodhound and half of them have been top 4, a couple of top 2s, and a win.

Knowing the map gives you a huge advantage, when you hear gunfire or see someone in the distance, you know how to get into a decent position to get the drop on them.

Associate
I know if this was a thing here, this post would get down voted to oblivion. I just installed this, and played 1 game and thought it was absolute rubbish. I've already uninstalled it, not for me.

Soldato
Why is it that whenever I put even more shots than that onto a target with the same gun they never go down, yet there they seem to drop nigh on instantly?

I felt like that at the start until I got better. Ultimately your bullets must be missing a few shots. Try to control the recoil. Focus on getting good at your fav weapons. Practice in training mode.

Soldato
The smgs are only good with extended mags and rightly so. By default they're pretty weak. A fully upgraded one like r99 as secondary though is quite often the best choice along with the peacekeeper it seems, although it's all situational. In random teams if they aren't trying to push for kills much, I quite like the spitfire secondary in combo with the wingman. Saves on bag space as well with ammo. You can get nailed at times though using ads with it at mid to close range.

The issue even with upgraded smg is that there is hardly ever enough firepower in it to take on two enemy team unless you hit all shots and one is weakened. The peace keeper on the other hand has enough for 2 on a regular basis without reload providing you hit your shots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom