**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
Slashleaks released the Info which is quite in depth if you care to take a look. He is a well known leaker. All be it not as high profile as EV

Anyway I posted the video as "interesting"

Lewis Hilsenteger is one of the biggest tech YouTubers and has 13 million subs now. He has a good reputation and would not post that stuff regardless of its true or false based on a fan render. He did the video based on the two leaks that surfaced this week.

Read up before you cast a view

Soldato
Can't you admit that you just posted a nothing video? Sometimes I share something, realised later that I mistook what I was sharing, and then didn't double down on it. It's OK to say actually yeah the video was pants.

I found it interesting enough. It's hardly a nothing video when two major leaks came out with this info including release plan and specs.

Thanks for the feedback though

Soldato
Odd question - how does everyone find the vibration on their Pixel 3XL?

Mine has always felt quite weak, if I'm out and about, 9 times out of 10 I'll get a call but won't notice it vibrating in my pocket. My older S7 and S8+ both had much stronger vibration than this 3XL.

Potentially something wrong or just the way it is?

Soldato
The Pixel 3 sale ends today I think. Currently £125 off. I was really tempted as for a few months I'd been thinking maybe I'd move back to Pixel, but it feels to late in the year now. I also wonder if I'd really miss face unlock. which is so fast and reliable on the Mate 20 Pro.

Soldato
My bad, must have been yesterday it ended. I remember reading the email small print and it said it started on 6/3/19 and I thought 'thanks for the email right at the end then!' I don't know why they didn't email me when it started. With more time to think, I might have pulled the trigger.

Soldato
Arrived. Worse than original, Green tint too.

Another RMA.

Wish i hadn't bothered!

that sucks, how do you mean worse than original ? or are you just referring to green?

The Pixel 3 sale ends today I think. Currently £125 off. I was really tempted as for a few months I'd been thinking maybe I'd move back to Pixel, but it feels to late in the year now. I also wonder if I'd really miss face unlock. which is so fast and reliable on the Mate 20 Pro.

you can unlock in the pocket with the pixel 3 xl, even quicker than looking at it :D

Back
Top Bottom