Aorus Owner's Lounge

Associate
odd, switching mine to pantone works just fine, but i have to disable f.lux first because it takes control of the windows colour profile

Soldato
@Atom80 Not sure this is the best place to be posting it but it's the most appropriate place i can find.

I am looking at the aorus eGPU docks at the moment, have yet to have a fiddle with egpus and want to get my hands on one, looking through the market the Aorus egpus seem to be by far the best value for money offering a gpu enclosure and usb port expansion for not much more than some competitors charge for an empty shell. However i can't seem to find any of these located in the UK and they all have £100 + import charges on top of their price.

Any idea when, or if i can expect to find one of these in the UK? perhaps at ocuk?

Associate
@Atom80 Hi there im having some intermittent boot up problems with my x7 DT v8, The laptop will sometimes boot up with black screen after the Aorus logo. HDD light isnt lighting up and it seems the bios options wont show on the Aorus logo if its gonna go to black screen. Although powering down again and rebooting seems to work. This problem has only recently started happening. Any ideas what might be wrong or to check. Ive reseated ram and hdd already.

Soldato
Let's not forget, Atom does this for a job and probably does so on hundreds of other websites along with other responsibilities. Plus he could be taking a vacation. I too am waiting for some answers but it may be a little while :) im sure he will be on though.

Associate
@Atom80 Not sure this is the best place to be posting it but it's the most appropriate place i can find.

I am looking at the aorus eGPU docks at the moment, have yet to have a fiddle with egpus and want to get my hands on one, looking through the market the Aorus egpus seem to be by far the best value for money offering a gpu enclosure and usb port expansion for not much more than some competitors charge for an empty shell. However i can't seem to find any of these located in the UK and they all have £100 + import charges on top of their price.

Any idea when, or if i can expect to find one of these in the UK? perhaps at ocuk?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/search?sSearch=aorus+gaming+box

Associate
@Atom80 Hi there im having some intermittent boot up problems with my x7 DT v8, The laptop will sometimes boot up with black screen after the Aorus logo. HDD light isnt lighting up and it seems the bios options wont show on the Aorus logo if its gonna go to black screen. Although powering down again and rebooting seems to work. This problem has only recently started happening. Any ideas what might be wrong or to check. Ive reseated ram and hdd already.
have you tried to update the C&C or BIOS?

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Let's not forget, Atom does this for a job and probably does so on hundreds of other websites along with other responsibilities. Plus he could be taking a vacation. I too am waiting for some answers but it may be a little while :) im sure he will be on though.

Hi @harry5522 ..... thanks for the post :)

Vacation, no, never :(

We should have had more eyes on the forum as our normal colleague was out and about for the last week or so. Thanks for baring with us, and @baloney seems to have picked up the posts that were "pending", but please let us know if anything missed.

Thanks again,

Team AORUS

Soldato
sorry I just missed it. What kinds of cooling issue you encountered?

The temperatures seem to be excessive, I've undervolted by 0.150Mv, applied thermal grizzly and at stock it undervolts, at 4GHz I'm reaching 96 degrees in games. Does it sounds normal?

Also is it possible to get the newer looking command and control on my X5 V7?

Associate
The temperatures seem to be excessive, I've undervolted by 0.150Mv, applied thermal grizzly and at stock it undervolts, at 4GHz I'm reaching 96 degrees in games. Does it sounds normal?

Also is it possible to get the newer looking command and control on my X5 V7?

which game you're running with? it looks a little bit high however it may vary while running different type of game
also, if you make the repaste, do remember to paste as less grease as possible - make it looks like a super-skinny paper covered on the die

Back
Top Bottom