Is it ok to be proud to be white?

Associate
I've always wondered the same maybe we should ask all of the black pride groups?

It should be more about pride in Christian/western civilisation which has given us the modern world but I think celebrating those things today would be classed as some combination of far right Islamophobia, the left want white westerners to be guilt ridden globalists who hate everything their countries stand for and and Christianity is treated with contempt even though it's been largely a force for good/human progress especially when compared to other religions.

It's also a nonsense, but that's a defense mechanism to an extent. Being discriminated against on a daily basis and being excluded from social opportunites, called all manner of names for having a particularly strong sun block and being socially excluded because of lack of Vitmanin D3 absorbation in the Western Hemisphere must be quite despressing

And having had a black girlfriend, I can confirm when she comes home after someone calling her the N Word, I was not getting laid that night. This was very depressing. **** blocking racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
It's also a nonsense, but that's a defense mechanism to an extent. Being discriminated against on a daily basis and being excluded from social opportunites, called all manner of names for having a particularly strong sun block and being socially excluded because of lack of Vitmanin D3 absorbation in the Western Hemisphere must be quite despressing

And having had a black girlfriend, I can confirm when she comes home after someone calling her the N Word, I was not getting laid that night. This was very depressing. C0ck blocking racist.

Don't be silly.

You've never had a girlfriend.

Permabanned
This is a thread about being proud to be white. Of course you can. You should be.

I find it very sad that the same world correcting liberal left wing posters continue to spread cretin dribble around the forum thread by thread.
People can be proud of what their country is and being indigenous to it.
Please liberals, nobody genuinely thinks like you. You are a rare liberal verbal fluff that isn’t close to being anything that represents anyone. Please we ask you stop ruining the threads with fascist rhetoric and let people speak there mind with freedom of speech. If you don’t like it please leave.

Caporegime
This is a thread about being proud to be white. Of course you can. You should be.

I find it very sad that the same world correcting liberal left wing posters continue to spread cretin dribble around the forum thread by thread.
People can be proud of what their country is and being indigenous to it.
Please liberals, nobody genuinely thinks like you. You are a rare liberal verbal fluff that isn’t close to being anything that represents anyone. Please we ask you stop ruining the threads with fascist rhetoric and let people speak there mind with freedom of speech. If you don’t like it please leave.

If you’re proud of this country, then that’s just sad, there’s nothing here.

The English identity has been dead for 300 years, replaced by something literally no one gives a **** for anymore. All the while suckling on teet of London’s success as a distinctly international city, England is on life support, it’s not something to be proud of.

Though by all means be proud of the past, for it is dead, and the dead deserve respect.

Caporegime
Thats history, no one who forced those historical acts is alive today.

So you’re saying you can be proud of achievements, but let’s just forget all the bad bits?

That’s not pride, that’s denial. If you can’t accept the latter, you don’t deserve the former.

Permabanned
Being proud of an accident of birth is odd same for all the black pride morons.

Vicarious pride in other people's achievements outside of family ditto. Hence why I will never understand national sports hysteria every time it comes around.

Back
Top Bottom