Todays London Stabbing/Shooting

Caporegime
God, London really has fallen.

A fourth person has been murdered following a weekend of violence in London that saw riot police deployed to a shopping centre.

The latest killing took place in Stratford, east London, in which a man in his 40s was found collapsed as a result of stab wounds at 12.40am today.

He was pronounced dead 20 minutes later and police have put in place an order that allows them to stop and search people throughout the entire borough of Newham until 6pm today.

Over the weekend three people were killed in 24 hours after six stabbings took place across the capital and violence broke out after a robbery near Stratford Westfield Shopping Centre.

Officers were jumped on and had bottles pelted at them by around 100 youths.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/17/week...ead-mob-100-youths-targets-westfield-9973748/

https://mobile.twitter.com/LondonStreets3/status/1141314522730381312

https://mobile.twitter.com/LondonStreets3/status/1140711455714680833

Just lol at the state of the place.

Caporegime
The highest amount of murders recorded in London was in 2003....

Theresa May cut police numbers by 20,000 when she was Home Secretary
Government austerity cuts also meant that a lot of schemes that help young people from getting involved with crime/gangs were abolished.

This is what happens when you don't have enough police and aren't tackling the cause of the issues.

I remember seeing a big gang fight between youths in 2007 (New Years Eve/Day) near Green Park at about 3 a.m.

Permabanned
Come back Sir James Anderton, your country needs you, or your clone. Vincent will be suggesting a visible common denominator is but a facet of poor light and mobile phone camera definition issues....

Caporegime
The highest amount of murders recorded in London was in 2003....

Theresa May cut police numbers by 20,000 when she was Home Secretary
Government austerity cuts also meant that a lot of schemes that help young people from getting involved with crime/gangs were abolished.

This is what happens when you don't have enough police and aren't tackling the cause of the issues.

I remember seeing a big gang fight between youths in 2007 (New Years Eve/Day) near Green Park at about 3 a.m.

Surely this is what happens when you have useless/feckless parents and a culture of crime?
Many countries have lower crime rates than us but also fewer police and spend per capita.

Soldato
Just lol at the state of the place.
I live in west London and work in Central. Never seen any of this nonsense, it's about as far removed from me as people complaining about shootings in the US *touch wood*. Stratford and Newham have always been holes, putting a dirty great shopping centre there and hosting the Olympics for 2 weeks was never going to change that.

I agree with the point about policing/numbers, but it's a total overreaction in a Trump-esque manner to say stupid things like "London has fallen". lol...

Soldato
I live in west London and work in Central. Never seen any of this nonsense, it's about as far removed from me as people complaining about shootings in the US *touch wood*. Stratford and Newham have always been holes, putting a dirty great shopping centre there and hosting the Olympics for 2 weeks was never going to change that.

I agree with the point about policing/numbers, but it's a total overreaction in a Trump-esque manner to say stupid things like "London has fallen". lol...

You do realise we have poor towns with shopping centres up North and literally nothing like that ever happens

Soldato
You do realise we have poor towns with shopping centres up North and literally nothing like that ever happens
Woops. Oh and this. And this.

London is much more densely packed than any other city in the UK, it stands to reason there is more gang violence/turf issues in the crappy areas. i'm not denying the knife crime is worse, I'm saying comments like "London has fallen" are laughable.

Caporegime

No you just dont notice it because it's not as dense as london, while actually what should be reported is the areas of london this is happening in, all you see is London and come instantly to conclusion that every borough is a hellhole.

You likely also have dehumanised your local scumery as well so wont bother remembering them either way, you wont admit this mind you. We all have scum in our cities that we'd rather forget about and ignore, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Soldato
Lol it's actually true.

Absolute rubbish, my next door neighbour's son is in prison for armed robbery using a machete, his accomplice is already inside for murder after driving back and forth over someone's mum due to drug debts.

A couple of years ago he got in bother for having a knife and using it.

There's currently a running battle in the estate not far from me between drug gangs involving assault with weapons.on a regular basis.

Caporegime
Absolute rubbish, my next door neighbour's son is in prison for armed robbery using a machete, his accomplice is already inside for murder after driving back and forth over someone's mum due to drug debts.

A couple of years ago he got in bother for having a knife and using it.

There's currently a running battle in the estate not far from me between drug gangs involving assault with weapons.on a regular basis.

How does that compare to over 100 youths rioting?

Soldato
Woops. Oh and this. And this.

London is much more densely packed than any other city in the UK, it stands to reason there is more gang violence/turf issues in the crappy areas. i'm not denying the knife crime is worse, I'm saying comments like "London has fallen" are laughable.

So someone got stabbed in Manchester once and didn't die, and someone got stabbed over an Xbox and didn't die? wow. Compared to 100 youths rioting in a shopping centre and not even caring remotely that there's a group of Police there lmao.

You're right though, the population is more dense, there's been growth of at least 1.1million in 10 years (the one's we know about), I'm not sure that's a defence though?

Back
Top Bottom