F1 2019

Soldato
What is great about the new handling model is that you can feel the downforce kicking in and can only really go full throttle at that point. The F2 cars are crazy twitchy in comparison.

Really don't like the F2 cars! Feel like I'm tip toeing all the time when using them. And they're crazy slow to slow down in comparison to F1.

I hate Monaco. How do the drivers do it? Chaining up a perfect lap feels special, but one lock up and you are truly screwed.

I've found I don't lock up too much, if at all, with the F1 cars. Had lock up problems with the F2 cars often though. Almost every lap!

You can see what I mean on my vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfjtiU9S3zM

Soldato
If someone knows how to change AI difficulty during a season, that would be helpful!

I'm on 80 'hard' but finishing 6th every race in the Toro Rosso. Fighting Ferrari and Red bull, clear of F1.5.

I think it'd be more fun fighting to get in the points.

Soldato
If someone knows how to change AI difficulty during a season, that would be helpful!

I'm on 80 'hard' but finishing 6th every race in the Toro Rosso. Fighting Ferrari and Red bull, clear of F1.5.

Not tried it myself yet but I think between race weekends when you press advance you can get into the options menu but you have to be quick esp if you're installed on an ssd. From what I've read this is what could be done in F1 2018 and 2017 so should be the same.

Associate
This will be my first F1 game for a long time and I'd like to get a wheel. Can anyone recommend an entry level one? Don't want to spend big just in case I don't like it.

Soldato

When loading between sessions press the menu button

Man of Honour
OP

Try 90. The difficulty increases well. You can increase the difficulty between most sessions.

This will be my first F1 game for a long time and I'd like to get a wheel. Can anyone recommend an entry level one? Don't want to spend big just in case I don't like it.

Budget?

Associate
If I upped my budget to £120, what is the best wheel and pedals to buy?

Ok, scrap that above. I've been looking at the Thrustmaster T150. Does anyone use this? How is it in game?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
So glad I did as it's a great wheel. Quality is great on this. What kind of stand would you recommend to mount it on? I've seen one on the bay for £56 which looks decent and folds up.

I am lucky that I can mount it on my desk in a reasonable position. Some decent stands out there, none seem all that cheap though!

Back
Top Bottom