The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
not played in a few months, might give it another shot when this update is available for all

have they made much changes to weapons? i was using the same AR with chatterbox as secondary so im hoping it worthwhile using something else now too

Associate
I found what annoyed me with this game and barely played it. Is the damn TAA.
Override it tonight with 2x SMAA, and AF16 from AMD game profile, and without losing any fps on the V64, the game looks much much better.

I remember having the exact same issue with Rainbow 6: Siege, awful implementation that just made the game blurry.

Soldato
Massive issue with my update ! Load screen now takes ages 2 mins to get to the connecting screen and Audio is crackling & voices sound like Robots , looked on the D2 forum and it looks like I am not the only one, can't play the game until they patch it.
I did notice that it takes ages now to get to the character screen, they had a similar issue earlier after a previous update as well.

So annoying when you load it and it then Says you have to restart the game as the patch is applied and have to wait ages again!

Associate
I did notice that it takes ages now to get to the character screen, they had a similar issue earlier after a previous update as well.

So annoying when you load it and it then Says you have to restart the game as the patch is applied and have to wait ages again!

This game is such a time thief. Multiple patches now that seem to take ages to connect, Cannot skip the splash screens and epilepsi warning on loading, the restart after patching & no fast travel to any invaded mission areas. Not good for people who want to log on for a quick daily mission and must impact on the player numbers.

I got the game free with my radeon 7 but I refuse to pay for the year pass when I was glad to pay for Division 1 content.

Soldato
I got the game free with my radeon 7 but I refuse to pay for the year pass when I was glad to pay for Division 1 content.

Like you I refuse to pay another £33.99 when I paid this for the game in the first place for the year one pass.

It’s so annoying waiting for the vids and warnings as you cannot skip these. I have kinda lost interest now and been playing destiny 2. I spent many more hours in the Division than I did in the second

Associate
I played the first Division a lot, this one strategy was clear, purchase for less than £20 have a quick bash and switch off...not found the urge to play it since got 2 characters to LVL and opened up the world ranking map ( forget the actual term in the game) not significantly different to Div1 to have any real longevity imho

Soldato
Like you I refuse to pay another £33.99 when I paid this for the game in the first place for the year one pass.

It’s so annoying waiting for the vids and warnings as you cannot skip these. I have kinda lost interest now and been playing destiny 2. I spent many more hours in the Division than I did in the second

I find the same, the price is too high.

Soldato

Somehow Division 1 feels much better game, compared to Division 2.
Maybe is the over cramped map allowing for little exploration and moving about. Is it the character walks like is a 100 year old who cannot stand straight, or the AI which is stupid.

On either case, the Survival mode in Div 1 alone is my favourite gameplay of them all.

Soldato
Managed to install this after months of holding back, first impressions is that D2 finally looks like the infamous E3 2013 tech demo of D1. It’s only taken 7 years to get here.

Controls in the game seem to feel much better with an Xbox elite controller than with mouse and keyboard so that’s how i am gonna roll.

Rank 1 noob ftw.

Soldato
rank 10 and i would say it’s a big improvement over the first game. only bumping into rank 499 or 500 players though which is telling.

Back
Top Bottom