This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
loULbUH

https://imgur.com/gallery/loULbUH

Got bit the other day. The red bit keeps getting bigger. Pretty sure I’ll die soon.

Good knowing you all :(

Could it be a tick bite maybe? I would definitely get it checked out

Soldato
Yeah. The wife said that. Plus I’ve been paddle boarding on the canal recently and then rolling my board up on long grass.

She’s given me till Monday to see how it is and then she’s forcing me to the doctor!
No pharmacist that you could visit tomorrow ?

I'm in a restless mood this evening. Can't decide on a film to watch :/ kick ass is on sky but getting bored of it already having seen it several times before lol

Caporegime
How's the bike treating you?
Beautifully, 11th July she turned 1 year old and has already done 10k miles

I'm hoping to have her remaped and possibly fitted with carbon wheels this coming year (depends on bonuses etc) but frankly hands down cannot compare best bike I've ridden.

Very sharp throttle off at low speeds which apparently is an emissions thing (no wetting heads on throttle off) and fixable with tune/flash.

Currently nearly 7k miles on road pilot 5s beautiful tyres total convert from my pereli angel GTs fir all weather riding.

But the front is dead now wear indicators left hand side.

Rear is still good which is weird given the amount of motorway and 200+hp acceleration.

Figure it must be the Wright plus the very very heavy nose dive it does on throttle off (actually makes sense when you aggressively hit corners turns it from a 255kg plug into a 190kg r6 ******) . Off extra wear to the left side I wonder if its building speed right wards on roundabout then flicking hard left under power to leave that's doing it.

But there is a definite heavy wear to tbe left on the front

Caporegime
OP
Got pulled for speeding... 70MPH going into a 40MPH limit (still dual carriageway) and didn't slow down quickly enough. Also apparently the car isn't in my name so I guess the previous keeper didn't send off the V5 so I'll ping him an email to do that, and I had a brake light out (which I knew about) :eek:

Despite that I somehow got off with a friendly chat and told to go on my way. Probably because it was 3AM I guess!

Bought some duck and hoisin rice pringle things, they are horrible. Also bought some tesco chinese style dips to go with them, also horrible... Dips in the bin, crisps 'donated' to the parents. :p

Caporegime
Got pulled for speeding... 70MPH going into a 40MPH limit (still dual carriageway) and didn't slow down quickly enough. Also apparently the car isn't in my name so I guess the previous keeper didn't send off the V5 so I'll ping him an email to do that, and I had a brake light out (which I knew about) :eek:

Despite that I somehow got off with a friendly chat and told to go on my way. Probably because it was 3AM I guess!

Bought some duck and hoisin rice pringle things, they are horrible. Also bought some tesco chinese style dips to go with them, also horrible... Dips in the bin, crisps 'donated' to the parents. :p

That's nearly double the limit, could have lost your license quite frankly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom