Vaping

Soldato
I tried it when I used to smoke...what a palava with refilling it, risk of getting the sticky **** on your fingers/leaking in your pocket...batteries running out.
Some of the devices are ridiculous...almost the size of those massive square batteries you used to get in torches

Also....
Funny how there’s SO many flavours but they all have that same smell

Caporegime
I love vaping in front of people who get annoyed by people vaping.

Perhaps the ones who find vaping annoying prefer carcinogenic smoke to be blown in their direction eh??

Thanks to vaping, I finally kicked my smoking habit after 20 yrs of smoking.

Soldato
We have just built and moved to a new office and any smoking, vaping etc is banned on any company grounds. To be fair its also a nut free zone so no more peanut butter sandwiches for me :(

Soldato
I can't stand the smell to be honest, but it doesn't have an overall impact on my life. What I do find funny is watching macho boys/men expressing their feminine side whilst exhaling a fruity strawberry sorbet (or whatever the 'in' flavour is) puff of smoke.
Liking strawberries is clearly the mark of a lesser man :rolleyes:

Look I get that people don't want to be made to smell a thing they didn't ask for. I don't like smelling peoples farts, food and perfume on a train, and the idea of seeing a miasma of it visibly wafting towards me would certainly make it perceptually worse.

That said, nearly all of these people would have been smoking cigarettes around you instead, so ask yourself if it's really that bad smelling vanilla custard when the alternative is burning leaves that are proven to be bad for you to breathe second hand.

If I could have quit smoking I would have. I tried plenty of times. If that makes me weak willed, well I guess you got me boss. For me it has saved thousands of pounds, and almost certainly improved my health. So I don't care what you think.

Soldato

Eating them is fine :p Vaping to smell like a bowl of potpourri is funny, but I guess that it's better than normal cigarettes(?). I mean whatever floats your boat, if you enjoy it and you think it's improved your health, awesome. I just think it's funny watching macho boys and grown men use to follow the 'in' trend, yet smell a bit fruity. As I said, it has no impact on my life other than to humour me.

Back
Top Bottom