Vaping

Associate
Honestly, the "you're still an addict" argument is pathetic.

SMOKE kills people, not nicotine. And why do you give such a toss what others do with their lives? Do you care how much coffee they drink? How much booze?

No, you don't.

Caporegime
Your still addicted though. Why not lower the dose in the vape gradually so you can quit for good?
What am I addicted to exactly?? I actually enjoy vaping and don’t vape juices with nicotine anymore. Tbh I’m just finishing off my old juices then I’ll probably stop vaping...or maybe not.
I don’t see why it’s a big deal for you?? Does it annoy you that much when people vape??

It says more about you tbh, the fact that someone is doing something that is improving their health rather than doing something that will kill you and put more pressure on the NHS, when they develop lung cancer or another type of cancer.

Man of Honour
And why do you give such a toss what others do with their lives? Do you care how much coffee they drink? How much booze?

No, you don't.

They give a toss because they don't want to smell the vape, sounds reasonable.

I've never smoked, never held a cigarette but sang in Clubs & Pubs since 1970 so had my fair sharer of second hand smoke and I know what I would rather be breathing in. I let my mates vape in my car, it doesn't bother me.

Soldato
People do **** other people dont like, get used to it.

Times were you'd have to put up with smoke from every tom dick and harry burning 20 a day everywhere you went, be thankful it's just a waft of fruit outdoors.

Soldato
What am I addicted to exactly?? I actually enjoy vaping and don’t vape juices with nicotine anymore. Tbh I’m just finishing off my old juices then I’ll probably stop vaping...or maybe not.
I don’t see why it’s a big deal for you?? Does it annoy you that much when people vape??

It says more about you tbh, the fact that someone is doing something that is improving their health rather than doing something that will kill you and put more pressure on the NHS, when they develop lung cancer or another type of cancer.

Nice rant. Vaping without nicotine? Even more pointless.

Soldato
What makes you think this is an 'in' trend? Do you hang out with a lot of American kids?
I don't know anyone who vapes because they think it's fashionable... Heck, even the Hipsters round here don't actually vape.

Because it's the 'in' thing. Go walk past a vaping shop and come back and tell me there aren't a cluster of hipsters in there chugging on each other's vape. What has 'hanging out' with american kids have to do with it? Are you american?

Not to stereotype what so ever, but it's true. :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
I love vaping in front of people who get annoyed by people vaping.

Perhaps the ones who find vaping annoying prefer carcinogenic smoke to be blown in their direction eh??

Thanks to vaping, I finally kicked my smoking habit after 20 yrs of smoking.

I think it's more the vapers who believe it's now okay to do it literally anywhere and just blow it all over themselves

You'd be surprised how much further a strong vape carries it's sent and cloud. It can be annoying I'd you're sat there constantly getting billowed in a cloud (albeit not a smoke cloud)

Soldato
I vape and make a conscious effort to go to places that are away from others whilst I vape. Like in public I always try and find a quiet corner or side street to vape in instead of walking round wafting vape steam in people's faces.

Soldato
Is this just the latest thing people like to criticise to make themselves feel superior?

I don't vape but couldn't give two **** if others do.

Caporegime
I vape and make a conscious effort to go to places that are away from others whilst I vape. Like in public I always try and find a quiet corner or side street to vape in instead of walking round wafting vape steam in people's faces.
Most vapers are conscious of it, so the oh-so-easily-annoyed only see the idiots who aren't, and then assume all vapers do that.

Regardless, less cig butts littering the floor everywhere makes it an instant win for vaping.

Caporegime
I think it's more the vapers who believe it's now okay to do it literally anywhere and just blow it all over themselves

You'd be surprised how much further a strong vape carries it's sent and cloud. It can be annoying I'd you're sat there constantly getting billowed in a cloud (albeit not a smoke cloud)

Oh for sure, my original post was in jest. If I vape it’s usually at home and if I’m outside, I’ll go somewhere to vape so I don’t annoy anyone with smoke. But my vapes aren’t cloud machines, even I find those ridiculous tbh.

Soldato
Where I work everyone that used to smoke cigarettes, now vape and have been for years, thing is I thought the original purpose of vaping was a way of giving up altogether.
Also what's funny is they now vape for the entire time they have for a break, and they all seem to to try and out do each other on who has the biggest. (vape device)

Back
Top Bottom