More proof of aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
You do know that galaxy's are moving at twice the speed of light away from us?
And by the time humans get to the speed of light. It will be to late.

This proves that things can go faster than the speed of light.
It's just that humans have not learnt how to do it yet.

Those galaxies are not moving faster than the speed of light. The universe is expanding faster than the speed of light. Different thing entirely. Even if humans did learn how to create a universe and control its expansion somehow, it wouldn't help with travelling in it let alone travelling in this universe.

I think the universal speed limit should be renamed in order to prevent misunderstandings like that. Light doesn't always travel at "the speed of light". The text you quoted refers to charged particles moving faster through a medium than the phase velocity of light in that medium...which is less than "the speed of light". The speed of light isn't necessarily "the speed of light". It's a recipe for misunderstanding. It's like saying that the speed of Usain Bolt is faster than the speed of me and then thinking that position is falsified by a video of me walking briskly past Usain Bolt while he is leisurely strolling. The labelling is wrong, which misleads people.

Soldato
Those galaxies are not moving faster than the speed of light. The universe is expanding faster than the speed of light. Different thing entirely. Even if humans did learn how to create a universe and control its expansion somehow, it wouldn't help with travelling in it let alone travelling in this universe.

When something is expanding it is MOVING. jesus.jpg

So you disagree with Don Lincoln? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Lincoln
If so. Where is your facts?

Last edited:
Soldato
The fabric of what those galaxies are sat on is expanding beneath them, that gives the appearance to us that they are moving faster than the speed of light, how ever the galaxies themselves aren't in fact moving that fast relative to objects closer to them. If we moved closer to them they would appear to slow down because there would be a smaller rate of expansion between us as the distance got smaller. That's how I understand it.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
The fabric of what those galaxies are sat on is expanding beneath them, that gives the appearance to us that they are moving faster than the speed of light, how ever the galaxies themselves aren't in fact moving that fast relative to objects closer to them. If we moved closer to them they would appear to slow down because there would be a smaller rate of expansion between us as the distance got smaller. That's how I understand it.

The analogy I heard of the inflaton field (is that what you are referring to?) is that of a currant cake in an oven - the farthest away currants (stars, etc) get further away faster as the cake rises.

Aside, a brief plain review of basic quantum principles from the Quantum Gaming developer competition:

https://equs.org/quantum-games-inspiration

Man of Honour
When something is expanding it is MOVING. jesus.jpg

So you disagree with the guy in the video?
If so. Where is your facts?

The galaxies are not moving within the universe at greater than the "speed of light". You can invoke your god all you like, but that won't cut any ice with me. I'm an atheist - I don't care what you claim your god says or does.

What are you disputing when you demand "my" facts? They're not mine, by the way. They're reality's facts, as far as anyone can tell. Are you disputing that the universe is expanding? Are you disputing the rate at which it's expanding? What, exactly, are you disputing?

I suppose I should watch the video you refer to...

...and, unsurprisingly, it doesn't support your position. He's saying the same things I've said (examples 1 and 3 in the video - example 2 is quantum entanglement, which is outside my understanding entirely). He even states that the expansion of the universe doesn't allow for space travel at speeds >c, which is what you were claiming it would allow.

[..]
This proves that things can go faster than the speed of light.
It's just that humans have not learnt how to do it yet.

Soldato
Can you provide any evidence for that claim? I've heard the claim many times but never seen evidence for it. I haven't even seen good evidence of anyone at the time saying it, let alone that all scientists said it or that most scientists said it. It seem particular odd given that a fast horse can exceed 30mph while carrying a rider. Maybe that's why some versions of the story claim people said 50mph, not 30mph.
even then...... a cheetah can run in excess of 70mph cant it? (I could cheat and google but where is the fun in that/? ;)

Soldato
even then...... a cheetah can run in excess of 70mph cant it? (I could cheat and google but where is the fun in that/? ;)

/pedant, it's actually around 58mph, the acceleration and the rate at which it can change direction, which make it formidable.

Well, aliens aside, you are assuming it's elected government officials that are the brains behind such things, when it's more likely unelected officials who run the military black projects. Governments come and go, but these projects continue regardless of who is elected. Just think for a moment about the number of civil servants who remain in place despite the different elected political parties in power.

Unless you can provide any evidence to substantiate these claims, I'm going to write all of it off as flim-flam.

Associate
It's funny, the times when they touch on debunkers and internet warriors who won't allow themselves to imagine a universe with physics unknown to our scientists. Then I read most of the posts in this thread, the content of the op isn't even being talked about. We're not qualified to talk about the details, if you accept it happened then it's best to just approach the next questions with child-like inquisitiveness. As Rogan says, perhaps some people don't want to appear foolish. Or perhaps as we age and go through education and work, that innocent inquisitiveness gets suppressed.

Soldato
To me the UFO's don't scream black project when they're descending from above 80,000 feet and seemingly have all kinds of radical advanced technology. Why would the US spend the majority of it's defence spending on conventional armed forces consisting of men, tanks, ships and planes when they have this kind of technology? Why would they allow North Korea to threaten California with nuclear weapons when they could seemingly use this technology to kill Kim Jon-Un without him having the ability to defend against it?

RxR

RxR

Soldato
For one, I find good (enjoyable) reading in physics research that covers physics beyond the Standard Model. However nothing in that video suggests to me anything other than advanced aircraft, likely an advanced engineering prototype design plus existing-pilot-credibility (or reaction) test.

e: Didn't someone suggest earlier a beam-projected explanation?

Last edited:
Soldato
The whole interview with Commander David Fravor was 2 hours long, but here is the main part where he talks over the footage of the UFO.

Interesting video, but I'm not convinced.

Firstly, at the end - when the object shoots off the screen of the targeting pod, it looks more like the pod is at it's gimble limit, and because the plane is banking it exceeds the tracking limit, giving the appearance of it flying away, when it's just the TGP that's lost it's track.

Regarding the churn on the water, followed by the tic-tac shaped thing. I think a more reasonable explanation is a submarine performing missile drills and firing some sort of test missile. Combine that with a lack of communication, throw into that a bit of confusion, multiple people, multiple reports - and it seems more likely this was far closer to home, than some ultra-advanced and secretive thing, or even extra-terrestrial.

Of course I can't prove any of this, I just think it's far more likely.

Associate

Firstly, at the end - when the object shoots off the screen of the targeting pod, it looks more like the pod is at it's gimble limit, and because the plane is banking it exceeds the tracking limit, giving the appearance of it flying away, when it's just the TGP that's lost it's track.

Regarding the churn on the water, followed by the tic-tac shaped thing. I think a more reasonable explanation is a submarine performing missile drills and firing some sort of test missile. Combine that with a lack of communication, throw into that a bit of confusion, multiple people, multiple reports - and it seems more likely this was far closer to home, than some ultra-advanced and secretive thing, or even extra-terrestrial.

can not compute, can not compute, BSOD...

Or just trust these 4 people saw something weird that goes from standing to disappearing in the blink of an eye, that emits no exhaust. His visual encounter wasn't seen at all on their radar. The video was from a subsequent flight. The other two videos were from the east coast off florida about 10 years later. The tic tac object they describe and the commander turned towards was separate from what ever was disturbing the water. And that object mirrored his approach before he took a more aggressive turn, at which point it disappeared from the perspective of the commander pilot and the other pilots watching from 20k feet. As he said, if you take the fastest plane, the Blackbird with a 50 mile field of view, that thing takes a minute to slowly leave the field of view. This thing just disappeared. I wish they asked if it seemed to just go from being present to absent, or if they had some impression that it flew away in a certain direction. What they did know is that very soon after it disappeared it was present at their "cap point" which was 60 miles away. Anyway, I'm sure people have done the maths but it's extreme and definitely not a plane...

Soldato

I mean he says he literally saw it with his own eyes and it was hovering over the water then moved away at greater than hypersonic speeds from standing still in seconds. He's a US Navy pilot, if there was any credible explanation he wouldn't be on that podcast making himself look stupid infront of his peers. I think for people like you no proof would be acceptable.

Last edited:
Soldato
The Andromeda Galaxy is racing towards us at 400,000kph (= 248,548.5mph), whereas the speed of light per hour in mph is 671,000,000mph. So if some Galaxies are racing away from us at twice the speed of light, that's very roughly 1.3 (billion?) mph.

The Andromeda collision fact from a book by a very attractive British Astrophysicist lady who now heads up some Aussie stuff, titled: When Galaxies Collide. I paid extra for a signed copy :)

If objects are moving away at faster than the speed of light, how does the light from them get back to the naked eye in order to view them?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom