Borderlands 3

Soldato
So yesterday my farming on Mayhem III was pretty good, today same mobs/elites are 10 times harder to kill and one-two shot me! was there an update ?

Associate
It is pretty amusing, don't get me wrong there's a few instances they took a hammer to something that needed a slight adjustment but for the most part it's pretty clear they have a baseline in mind and are adjusting with it in mind but those same folk over and over who are always chasing the latest broken meta combo having a melty at the hotfixes are great.

I just don't get how you can look at a gun that was a must have for any vault hunter of any build and be mad they adjusted it.

Soldato
Wow just basically nerfed my entire load out for my Flak and Amera Crossroad/butcher/Lyuda/hellfire/Lucians call and the Hex grenade. Makes it a bit pointless farming anything if it might get nerfed the week after.

Soldato
hey guys, bit of a cry for help..

im solo on this game, and its very hard and also boring on my own.

if someone woul dlike to play some co-op that would be great, let me know and we can get cracking on this game :)

Caporegime
Don't get a gaming one, get a DT 990 PRO and a FiiO e10, best headset I have ever owned by far. For the mic I just bought a £3 clip on one which does the job fine. Honestly the sound is amazing on them and they are super comfortable.

I have some Denon AH-D2000 but My nephew wants to play the campiagn together so dont have a mic. My audio interface is an Audient ID 22 :)

Looking at the mod mic but its 35 quid....

Soldato
I have some Denon AH-D2000 but My nephew wants to play the campiagn together so dont have a mic. My audio interface is an Audient ID 22 :)

Looking at the mod mic but its 35 quid....

ooo they will be even nicer! Pretty sure those denons are supposed to be VERY nice! Stereo headphones are the way to go imo, massive improvement on sound quality and the directional sound is just as good.

Just get the clip I suggested for the mic and plug it in your/his mobo. Someone on here suggested it I think in the sound forum. The sound quality on them are fine, asked my friends how I sound and they say there's no popping/wind noise etc. Dirt cheap and just clip it to your shirt like one of those tv mics!

Back
Top Bottom