What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Started Lost again.

I saw a recap video on YouTube last week that clarifies the ending, what it meant, etc, etc and it really left me with a yearning to watch the whole series again.

Despite how poor the last season or two was, the journey was excellent, I cared for the characters and was saddened when it all ended.

Soldato
I saw a recap video on YouTube last week that clarifies the ending, what it meant, etc, etc and it really left me with a yearning to watch the whole series again.

Despite how poor the last season or two was, the journey was excellent, I cared for the characters and was saddened when it all ended.
This will be the 3rd time I’ve watched it all the way through, it’s my number 1 show. :)

Permabanned
Dragged out too long milked like TWD/GOT and Heroes none of which I could watch again in fact not sure I could watch any TV show again as I have too good a long term memory.

Soldato
Dragged out too long milked like TWD/GOT and Heroes none of which I could watch again in fact not sure I could watch any TV show again as I have too good a long term memory.

I'd say regardless how good your memory is, good TV remains good for any rewatch.

Personal favorite of mine...I've watched B5 in it's entirety maybe 7 or 8 times and can almost quote the seasons 2-4 word for word. More recently, I watched Top Boy S3 for a second time in under a month as missus wanted to see it. Again it's so good that being fresh in my mind didn't detract from any enjoyment.

Soldato
Had a bit of a binge watch recently:
The Romanoffs (Amazon antholoy drama 8 episodes) - Very mixed bag thought 1 was good, 3 were ok and 3 were very poor.
Unbelievable (Netflix limited series) - easily the best of the new shows I havew watched in the last few months. Not exactly easy watching but interesting, great acting and well produced
13 Reasons Why (Season 3) - Honestly wouldn't have bothered if I hadn't been invested after sesaons 1 & 2. Really didn't warm to the new character and I don't know why. Dragged and seemed like they were trying too hard to keep you guessing. Devin Druid (Tyler) was very good though.
Homecoming (Amazon) - Just started this, only one episode in so early days but so far so good.

I’m on episode 5 and I’m enjoying it. I am a Paul Rudd fan, and I do like Aisling Bea, so chances were I was going to like it.
I hadn't realised she was in this too. I was keen to watch it because of Paul Rudd, but even moreso now that Aisling Bea is in it.

Has anyone been watching Giri/Haji? It's on my list of things to watch.

Soldato
Can anyone help me find a show or maybe it was a film..

All I remember is a group of people find a planet that appears and disappears every 2 weeks but in those 2 weeks, the planet jumps 700 years into the future, bit vague I know!

Associate
13 Reasons Why (Season 3) - Honestly wouldn't have bothered if I hadn't been invested after sesaons 1 & 2. Really didn't warm to the new character and I don't know why. Dragged and seemed like they were trying too hard to keep you guessing. Devin Druid (Tyler) was very good though.
Pretty much in the same boat. They had so many unfinished strings from Season 2 that I had to keep watching. The new character was awful. Not just me saying that - the general consensus was that she was awful. The story was much rougher. So many dumb decisions from all of the characters. That being said, I still found it a fun watch if only to laugh at the characters stupidity. But yeah, Devin Druid was decent.

Soldato
Could that be an episode of an anthology show, like The Outer Limits or Twilight Zone?
It was recent, I’ve watched it in the last 2 years and it wasn’t a documentary type show.

If I remember correctly, they have an AI robot with them who stays on the planet for the 700 years to learn about their technology.

It’s really bugging me, I hope I didn’t dream it :p

Associate
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom