• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Nope, not going to get over 15k :( This needed a bump to 1.4v to get 4.325mhz and temps were getting close to 85c - that's enough for me.

dihV9Go.png

Associate
Let me know how it goes. I have a 360mm at the moment, but was just wondering how good they were since it even comes with a VRM fan.
Not sure if the little vrm fan is there to actually do much or was put there to avoid having to pay asetek for the pump on the block patent. Saw contradicting info on tech youtubers regarding this. Regardless I have some hopes for this being good and possibly put some good clocks in.

Associate
Not sure if the little vrm fan is there to actually do much or was put there to avoid having to pay asetek for the pump on the block patent. Saw contradicting info on tech youtubers regarding this. Regardless I have some hopes for this being good and possibly put some good clocks in.
I am pretty sure it was to avoid patent issues. According to GN it does "work" however I don't think I finish watching the video on how much it actually helps.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I need to get all the ram properly dialed in and also learn about the FCLK, as I am used to Bintel OC's

Back
Top Bottom