Fixtures on Sky:
wda55RW.png
TV:
CThLtsu.png wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Caporegime
That Brighton goal being disallowed and Kane the other day is a complete joke, someones shoulder 1mm offside yeah that's going to make a difference to the outcome. If it's close enough that VAR needs to use lines they should just go with onfield decision.

Caporegime
ball has moved in the still they chose also

That's what I mean with VAR it's not 100% accurate, it largely depends on what frame they choose (bearing in mind they're using low frame-rate broadcast standard cameras anyway) and the camera angle is never exactly side on like a linesman sees. The whole thing with the drawing of lines is a joke imo.

Soldato
That Brighton goal being disallowed and Kane the other day is a complete joke, someones shoulder 1mm offside yeah that's going to make a difference to the outcome. If it's close enough that VAR needs to use lines they should just go with onfield decision.
It needs some sort of equivalent of umpires call in cricket, if it's down to random appendages being offside by 5mm just go with whatever call the ref made as there's no way 1 frame from some random angle and stupid isometric lines is going to be perfectly accurate.

Soldato
It would appear Villa fans have had enough now and almost every comment I've seen is calling for his head. He's lost the fans which you can't do. One way from here, either walk or he'll be gone within a week I feel.

Soldato
I think Villa might stay up to be honest. Their fixtures early next year are reasonably kind. Get Mings back, sack the manager who seems clueless and get the big man in.

Big Sam. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom