Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Because i thought it only came with one for the bottom, although since the vents cover a larger portion of the side panel now maybe i could stick one of the filters beside the included one to cover more area.

Or does the filter cover the whole vented area?, probably will be fine with just the included one i think.

The filters cover the bottom of the case and the top half of side panel (where you attach a rad and fans), as that covers where air would be pulling in. The rest of the vents would usually be passive exhaust, hence no need for filters.

If you want to cover them up anyway at the cost of airflow you'll need to find something to adhesive them since aluminium isn't magnetic.

Soldato
Oh it has all the stuff, it's just that the motherboard box had an address label stuck on it and posted like that.

I know motherboard boxes don't normally get sealed but if you are using the actual box to post then i think they should.

Anyway i'll try it and if it's faulty i'll return, i've already mentioned to them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh it has all the stuff, it's just that the motherboard box had an address label stuck on it and posted like that.

I know motherboard boxes don't normally get sealed but if you are using the actual box to post then i think they should.

Anyway i'll try it and if it's faulty i'll return, i've already mentioned to them.

Oh I inferred you didn't get anything like anti static etc. I'll stand down!

Soldato
I haven’t bothered with the 16 yet, worth it?

I think it's what the previous ones should have been tbh. Runs cooler, it's quicker, and the keyboard...feels a bit more positive. To be fair, I didn't really have a problem with the previous one, but this keyboard feels more like my iMac Pro keyboard than the butterly.

Oh, the battery life seems more consistent too.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Sonos One for my office, lovely little thing.

Sonos_One-1_web.jpg

Sonos_One-2_web.jpg

Soldato
Yea I've got the 2 x play:1 in the living with the Beam for surround sound, very good stuff!
My only gripe, is when friends are over and you’re playing music.. someone will ask for something on YouTube. Which requires a third party app (sonostube) or premium subscription to YouTube music. Other than that, it’s great.

Edit, also the Sonos app can be a little..laggy when working with Apple Music.

Caporegime
Lol. It does look snug in the photo, but the fit is good for me. It doesn't feel at all tight, but isn't like wearing a tent either.

I'm probably the heaviest I've ever been, having been lifting weights and drinking lots of whole milk for the last 8 months. I'll be slimming down a little after the Christmas hols to get 'shredded' ( :D ) for the summer.

Anyway I really rate its quality. It's the first Rab item I've ever owned and I'm impressed.

Back
Top Bottom