US kills Iran's General Soleimani

Caporegime
I'm not making any predictions on the success of the revolution, it’s too early for that, but if Iran returns to a pre-1979 state that’s undoubtedly a good thing.

I too doubt it will be like the assassination of the Austro-Hungarian Emperor, but no one thought that assassination would mean millions of deaths and a century of carnage/genocide either, so it's best to stop being so half-hearted about it. (extremely hyperbolic statement)

The US either wants the ME stable or it does not, it can't have both and it cant want one while pretending to want the other, and thus it should decide to occupy it permanently or shut up. Half-way houses end in disaster as it has done for decades already.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Wouldn't it be funky if NATO was busy with Iran, that Russia fully invades Ukraine and Georgia? Unheard of surely ;)

One very mild benefit of the rising oil price though is Aberdeen's temporary prosperity so... go right on ahead.

Last edited:
Associate
Damm Trump does not mess around, i think iran still thinks their friend 0bama is still in charge they are not sending pallets of cash anymore.

The guy was a world class extremist scumbag so no great loss there.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-terrorist-general-blood-THOUSANDS-hands.html

Iran has been playing some stupid games lately with the embassy and their usual funding of terrorism, but its like they want to get flattened like iraq, i know since trumps sanctions iran is getting pretty desperate and their people are protesting the regime due to inflation and being sick of living in a crazy dictatorship but just seems suicidal for iran to carry on down this path, north korea had the sense to sabre rattle but not to strike the US as it would just end up with their country in ruins.

I bet a lot of iran's leadership have twitchy bottoms today wondering if they are going to be next haha.

Kim Jong-un must be glad he took trumps deal rather than ended up like soleimani lol.

Some crazy stuff going on these days, i do feel like the deep state is trying to draw trump into a war as they don't have many options left to stop Trump winning in 2020, russia hoax did not work, ukraine hoax did not work, now they are delaying impeachment and looks like the dems don't want a trial as they have no evidence so not going to be much of a trial lol.
Especially as they are now looking into biden, pelosi and many others involvement in the ukraine and russia and all the dodgy deals they have been doing, with half there family's on the boards of various russian and ukrainian company's. its funny because the dems, russia and ukraine hoaxes were pure projection and now its starting to unravel.

Going to be an exciting year in politics.

Caporegime
Damm Trump does not mess around, i think iran still thinks their friend 0bama is still in charge they are not sending pallets of cash anymore.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-terrorist-general-blood-THOUSANDS-hands.html

Iran has been playing some stupid games lately with the embassy and their usual funding of terrorism, but its like they want to get flattened like iraq, i know since trumps sanctions iran is getting pretty desperate and their people are protesting the regime due to inflation and being sick of living in a crazy dictatorship but just seems suicidal for iran to carry on down this path, north korea had the sense to sabre rattle but not to strike the US as it would just end up with their country in ruins.

I bet a lot of iran's leadership have twitchy bottoms today wondering if they are going to be next haha.

I bet Kim Jong-un must be glad he took trumps deal rather than ended up like soleimani lol.

Some crazy stuff going on these days, i do feel like the deep state is trying to draw trump into a war as they don't have many options left to stop Trump winning in 2020, russia hoax did not work, ukraine hoax did not work, now they are delaying impeachment and looks like the dems don't want a trial as they have no evidence so not going to be much of a trial lol.
Especially as they are now looking into biden, pelosi and many others involvement in the ukraine and russia and all the dodgy deals they have been doing, with half there family's on the boards of various russian and ukrainian company's. its funny because the dems, russia and ukraine hoaxes were pure projection and now its starting to unravel.

This is the most ridiculous post I've read this year.

Soldato

Kim Jong-un must be glad he took trumps deal rather than ended up like soleimani lol.

Draining the swamp, just goes to show how corrupt it all really is behind closed doors, as long as people like Biden get onto the board of directors of some oil company who cares if thousands die.

Permabanned

Can't access that article currently - does it include Britain's involvement?

Iran's oil was once under control of Britain. After Mossadegh nationalised Iran's oil (because Britain refused to properly share with Iran) it was the British that wanted Mossadegh removed the most. Britain approached America for help, but the British instigated and were full partners in the overthrow. Obviously the overthrow was successful, and Britain continued its economic rape of Iran for a while longer...until Khomeini's takeover.

So what's the plan, turn Iran into another basket case like Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan?

Besides theft, I wonder if that was part of the plan when Britain overthrew Iran's popularly supported government?

Last edited:
Associate
Say whatever you like about Trump, the one thing he has gone out of his way to do was open up talks and try to bring the rouge states into a position in which a peaceful resolution could be reached. Attacking the US embassy was a major provocation and was going to lead to action by the US. Like it or not Iran is set on war in one form or another.

Soldato
Bit of a drama llama thread title - killed, not murdered.
Technically both are correct as he has been killed and it was via an act of murder, however iirc the media and politicians here are going with "assassination". It's just the US media who are trying to downplay it as a "killing".

Soldato
Say whatever you like about Trump, the one thing he has gone out of his way to do was open up talks and try to bring the rouge states into a position in which a peaceful resolution could be reached. Attacking the US embassy was a major provocation and was going to lead to action by the US. Like it or not Iran is set on war in one form or another.
The only rogue state here seems to be America...

Caporegime

A resolution was reached with Iran and the US back-peddled on it, you may espouse the opinion that it might have looked like a failure to come to a deal on other geopolitical issues, but it provided a way out for Iran, now they have no choice.

So what is it then, is it America's job to police the world or not?

Caporegime

Wow so much falsehoods and conspiracy theories in there I don;t know where to start.

I will say one thing, Kim hasn't taken Trumps deal unless by a deal you mean Trump backs off and Kim continues to do what he wants anyway and develop nuclear missiles totally ignoring Trump? Or do you still believe Trump deserves the Nobel peace prize for NK?

Caporegime
I think this thread is going to end up locked as it's going to stray so much into Trump, might as well give up now. It's going to become a ridiculous spectacle of misinformation by the Q weirdos, jittering out falsehoods and conspiracies likes it's nothing, that i might as well just stay away. It's not a discussion when people are so impervious to reason and logic.

Last edited:
Caporegime

Since when? He ruined any chance of talks when he pulled out of the Iran deal despite Iran keeping to their side.

Back
Top Bottom