US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
Another vote for Titans. I wasn't sure what to expect when I started watching it but it's a darker and more adult superhero property than some things DC have done. I think the issue with the CW stuff is most of the people on this forum (i.e. male and no longer teenagers) aren't the target audience. You can tell that based on the relationship drama and the generally fairly PG tone of the shows. I used to quite like Arrow and Flash in their early seasons but the quality has gone downhill and since watching stuff like the Boys and Watchmen I've realised how tame and 'safe' the CW shows really are.

I've said this before but I've always thought the Arrowverse would have been better if it had been on one of the streaming services, where they wouldn't have had to stick to the 23-24 episode season format and would have been able to introduce a more adult tone to the shows.

Caporegime
My god, Batwoman is the worst (post Crisis episode).

Edit - I can give shows the benefit of the doubt if it's entertaining enough but the writing in Batwoman is beyond lazy :p. Every single episode is framed around how can let the main antagonist escape without explanation.

Last edited:
Soldato
The cheese in this show is at breaking point for me. If Cisco stopped acting like a child in ToyRus it might be more bareable. That said, the old guy is almost as bad with his " I've just come up with a super science thought, all listen to me" Blah blah blah.

I'm losing interest quickly.

I haven't watch this show in 5 years. To quote myself above I stopped watching after 1 and a bit seasons. I look in on this thread to sometimes wonder if I should revisit it and the comments always make me laugh that it's just as terrible if not more now than it was in 2015. How some people have manage to watch it all is testiment to the human races ability to endure even the worst torture. :D

Soldato
I haven't watch this show in 5 years. To quote myself above I stopped watching after 1 and a bit seasons. I look in on this thread to sometimes wonder if I should revisit it and the comments always make me laugh that it's just as terrible if not more now than it was in 2015. How some people have manage to watch it all is testiment to the human races ability to endure even the worst torture. :D

I think its turned into one of them things where you've invested the time watching it all so far and your just waiting / hoping that it all ends soon but it keeps getting renewed :(

Bit the Crisis story has thrown me at the moment, I refused to watch the other shows so I stopped just before that. Not picked it up since.

Soldato
I think its turned into one of them things where you've invested the time watching it all so far and your just waiting / hoping that it all ends soon but it keeps getting renewed :(

Bit the Crisis story has thrown me at the moment, I refused to watch the other shows so I stopped just before that. Not picked it up since.

To be honest Crisis was an over-hyped, massive non-event for me.

Back
Top Bottom