Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Soldato
8CF8372550254CF09D65.jpeg

Small, work only

where is the cupboard unit from?

Soldato
SfTN9PJa.jpg

after my desktop being in storage for the best part of 15 months i've finally got it setup at home, (been working off a laptop since we moved house)

basic setup but much much happier, and i'd forgotten just what a great pair of speakers the edifier R1600s are (i think plenty of us on here got them at £50 a set back in the day) need a desklamp to finish it off

Associate
SfTN9PJa.jpg

after my desktop being in storage for the best part of 15 months i've finally got it setup at home, (been working off a laptop since we moved house)

basic setup but much much happier, and i'd forgotten just what a great pair of speakers the edifier R1600s are (i think plenty of us on here got them at £50 a set back in the day) need a desklamp to finish it off

You're handbag will look nice on that desk. ;)

Soldato
Changed some bits, taken the desk extensions off as they weren't needed. Added a Surface.

Excuse the cuddly toys and the carpet.. Plan is to decorate the room this year but not sure I'm staying or its getting converted into a room and then I'm kicked into what was the nursery!

KwjHuG0.jpg

s8wZtLA.jpg
Are they Kef speakers ?

As i always wanted some Kef speakers for my PC Desk (LSX/LS 50)

Associate
Plywood desk which I just finished making. Wanted something that filled the width of the room without being attached to wall. Made by cutting an 8*4 sheet down and laminating together to make a thicker piece.
Picture doesn't show the legs off very well.

Next steps are to do something with the cables underneath. Mount extension lead and put some cable runs.

Make a headphone stand with some of the offcut plywood.

Usb hub to neaten desk cables, perhaps within the headphone stand.

Room also needs a final decoration. Just painted it white after plastering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom