The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
I had a question about classified assignments. You can only do these if you bought the year one pass when the game was released.

So, does anyone know what happens after the year one pass expires at the start of March? Do the classified assignments become open to all players?

They will remain locked to the year one pass.

Soldato
Joined 7 other players on a raid earlier which turned out to a big mistake as I don't think anyone knew what they were supposed to be doing of uf they did they were not telling the rest of us. Destroying Razorback was just not happening or rather it was so slow. Just had a look at a YouTube video and can see why.
Still apart from the raids I am having fun joining others.
Which I could figure out the armour set up, don't seem to be able to reach 500. Should I have armour that is all one brand?
Any tips folks?

Caporegime
Added myself to the OcUK clan but I'm a little low level to be joining up with anyone just yet, logged at level 12 or so last night. Enjoying playing it again on the PC despite 100+ hours on the 1X, KB and mouse obviously all day long in a shooter.

Haven't made my mind up if ill bother with the upcoming expansion, the plan was to buy it for £2.50 and see if I got bored by end game. I've already got my moneys worth out of it either way.

Im assuming the price of the game at the moment has caused a surge in players as I'm queuing every time I try to log in. I doubt that has been the case up until recently?

Soldato
trying to download div 2 but uplay is just isn't playing the game. it is well documented how slow the downloads get but this is ridiculous. going from 15mbs to 0 constantly.

Soldato
Added myself to the OcUK clan but I'm a little low level to be joining up with anyone just yet, logged at level 12 or so last night. Enjoying playing it again on the PC despite 100+ hours on the 1X, KB and mouse obviously all day long in a shooter.

Haven't made my mind up if ill bother with the upcoming expansion, the plan was to buy it for £2.50 and see if I got bored by end game. I've already got my moneys worth out of it either way.

Im assuming the price of the game at the moment has caused a surge in players as I'm queuing every time I try to log in. I doubt that has been the case up until recently?

I'm only about level 9 or so myself, didn't realise there was an OCUK clan, how does on join if possible?

Associate
Is there anyway to know when the game saves, got most of the way through the first mission this morning but had to go to work, went back and now have to start from the start again

Soldato
It 'saves' once you've completed the mission. There are checkpoints within the missions themselves, but if you're quitting the mission and closing the game down then those are moot.

Associate
It 'saves' once you've completed the mission. There are checkpoints within the missions themselves, but if you're quitting the mission and closing the game down then those are moot.
Thanks, just doesn't make it obvious, like first mission in the theatre, is the end when you leave or when you get back to the woman in the safe zone. Guess I just need to make time to complete them completely.

Soldato
trying to download div 2 but uplay is just isn't playing the game. it is well documented how slow the downloads get but this is ridiculous. going from 15mbs to 0 constantly.
Maybe this down to the game being on sale for 2.50 as I have never had any issues with Downloading any updates.

I normally get 13/14mb a sec

Soldato
So spent a whole day of my leave playing this after reinstalling.

Loot, loot loot, oh, my inventory and storage is full.... k, what's good and what's not? Eh, **** this, too much effort.

I've given up as I just don't see the point bar it being a time sink.

Back
Top Bottom