The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
I've still got a few of the update missions (Pentagon and College) to do but I am eager to try the NY expansion. I have a GS 500 character that feels really weak. Am I better off completing NY and then coming back to DC and resuming my hunt for gear sets and exotics?

Defiantly the best idea, I am not looking to do anything specific, just get up to level 40, then start looking at new exotics and gear sets.

Associate
So people already have all gear needed for all builds in the game,think ill pass seems too shallow for my liking as ill probably be done with it in a week or two, not what i want from a looter game.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Best £2.50 I think I’ve ever spent.

Put about 10 hours in solo as I like to explore for loot and I’ve only just hit level 9.

I take it I shouldn’t look to do the DLC until I’ve levelled up considerably more?

Soldato
gearset targeted loot in south DZ tonight was lit. Basically built every one of them from those runs alone.

Frame drops when the server starts to fail is starting to bug me though - only DZ and happens to everyone in the party

Associate
Anybody know if when 2 or more players in the same clan are fighting on a mission together, if their experience gained is the same for each other or different because of any individual levels (if i am level 6 and the others are level 20 as an example and we are on a level 6 mission)?

Sorry if it sounds confusing :(

Soldato
Anybody know if when 2 or more players in the same clan are fighting on a mission together, if their experience gained is the same for each other or different because of any individual levels (if i am level 6 and the others are level 20 as an example and we are on a level 6 mission)?

Sorry if it sounds confusing :(

It's shared as a group. Each kill counts towards both players. You also get an XP bonus per group member.

V F

V F

Soldato
Best £2.50 I think I’ve ever spent.

Put about 10 hours in solo as I like to explore for loot and I’ve only just hit level 9.

I take it I shouldn’t look to do the DLC until I’ve levelled up considerably more?

I'm so addicted to the game. 27 hours later, level 23 and bought the expansion. Haven't had this much fun in ages.

Soldato
I bought the ultimate edition at launch, do I get this New York DLC included? I'm confused, looks like a pretty scummy launch date by Ubisoft considering it says on their page "The catalogue includes premium* game editions, additional content such as DLCs and expansions*, and automatic* inclusion in all early access and beta programs (where applicable)."

I'm disgusted they launch this a few days after March 1st so people that forked out £100 on the game has to then fork out another £20..Absolute disgusting if that's the case.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I bought the ultimate edition at launch, do I get this New York DLC included? I'm confused, looks like a pretty scummy launch date by Ubisoft considering it says on their page "The catalogue includes premium* game editions, additional content such as DLCs and expansions*, and automatic* inclusion in all early access and beta programs (where applicable)."

I'm disgusted they launch this a few days after March 1st so people that forked out £100 on the game has to then fork out another £20..Absolute disgusting if that's the case.

If you bought the ultimate edition when Division 2 released this time last year, I dont think that gets you the NY expansion, I think that only got you everything in the Year 1 "season"..with this NY expansion being the first thing of the Year 2 "season". If you bought the New York Ultimate Edition which came out this month then you get everything all in, though that one is £49.99 (£39.99 if you use 100 ubipoints for the discount) so it sounds like you mean the original ultimate edition from this time last year, so tldr is no I guess.

Associate
Just downloading the expansion now but havent played in months..

have there been any major nerfs/buffs in that time?
also whats the meta now?

Associate
Just downloading the expansion now but havent played in months..

have there been any major nerfs/buffs in that time?
also whats the meta now?

There is no meta yet, as people are still exploring gear 2.0, the new recalibration system works really well though imo.

This new expansion should have been free. The game is stale and I have finally uninstalled it. I'm finding wildlands a better game.

I also bought the ultimate edition, and feel that if I have had over 100 hours of game play then I have had my monies worth (I feel this about all games its my meter stick). I've really enjoyed the first part of the new expansion and I'm looking forward to seasons as well. For me the new expansion has moved the game into Division 2.5 and made it far closer to the experience of Div 1 when it was finishing which was imo excellent. It's worth a go especially if you have 100 Ubi points as you can get 20% off it making the expansion just 20 quid.

Soldato
If you bought the ultimate edition when Division 2 released this time last year, I dont think that gets you the NY expansion, I think that only got you everything in the Year 1 "season"..with this NY expansion being the first thing of the Year 2 "season". If you bought the New York Ultimate Edition which came out this month then you get everything all in, though that one is £49.99 (£39.99 if you use 100 ubipoints for the discount) so it sounds like you mean the original ultimate edition from this time last year, so tldr is no I guess.

Yep, turns out I'll need to fork out another 20 odd quid if I want to play this after spending 100 quid fir the ultimate shower of *$@! DC experience. The Division is all about New York for me, so I'm pretty frustrated they purposely waited 2 days after Season 1 to release this. Absolutely disgusted at that practice, let Ubi know about it asked for refund (knew I wouldnt get it but worth showing my disapproval). Uninstalled this POS game, along with every other Ubi game I had. Uninstalled Uplay also. Their games are absolutely terrible copy and paste experiences now anyway, saved myself over 300gb of space on my SSD anyway.

Back
Top Bottom