Borderlands 3

Soldato
game is running amazing for me now, max settings 1080p, not sure if a patch done it or my new hardware upgrade or the fresh win install, getting over 100 fps easy and not a single stutter in dx12 mode.

so fast now :)

Soldato
game is running amazing for me now, max settings 1080p, not sure if a patch done it or my new hardware upgrade or the fresh win install, getting over 100 fps easy and not a single stutter in dx12 mode.

so fast now :)

Yeah DX12 is way faster, I did had a few problems with it - but I solved those by clearing out my DX shader cache.

Also, this week is the loot farming week - where they've tweaked all bosses to increase the amount of Legendaries they're dropping, I got some nice ones last night, (conference call, maggie, ion cannon) and a few others - that don't normally drop as much.

Gonna do the Maliwan takedown on Mayhem 4 a few times today to see what we can get :D

https://www.gamesradar.com/borderla...-increased-legendary-and-anointed-drop-rates/

Associate
I'm hooked on this game. Didn't care for B2 but this one is a whole lot better. I really didn't expect to like it but it's excellent.

Whats the deal with pistols dealing higher damage than assault rifles though? (or am i just finding particularly good pistols and terrible assaults?)

Associate
If you've ever played any of the previous Borderland titles it's more of the same.

I actually found 1 and 2 to be severely lacking - everything felt too light and the humor didn't land. But Borderlands 3, my word, its excellent all round, a real step up up in gunplay and presentation imo. So, as a non borderlands player, i highly recommend!

Caporegime
If you've ever played any of the previous Borderland titles it's more of the same.
Seems to be what most people are saying about it.

Now, I played the heck out of BL2 and enjoyed it tremendously. But I also feel like I've "done that, got the T-shirt".

More of the same just leaves me thinking, "What's the point?"

There's so many games on my to-do list that, strangely, more BL doesn't appeal, even tho BL2 was brilliant. (The DLC for BL2 probably killed some of my enjoyment of it, tbh. The DLC was a lot of old crap.)

Back
Top Bottom