Borderlands 3

Soldato
Fl4k's Fade Away action skill is the muts nuts! Love seeing all those red tracers, especially with a shotgun.

Yeah i have a wicked shotgun too thats more like a grenade launcher with huge splash damage, got a SMG i think it is as well that fires like a ghostbuster beam of yellow radiation, it just melts stuff who then basically explode and damage everyone nearby...

Some of the weapons in the game are brilliant, have to say though ive rarely used those big bazooka things as they have been mostly underwhelming, pretty much just use Shotguns, Sniper Rifles and that Beam weapon most of the time and the odd handgun.

Combat is so fluid and ive found it gets much harder as you get further into the game with waves of mobs heading at you from all angles, brilliant fun.

Associate
Yeah i have a wicked shotgun too thats more like a grenade launcher with huge splash damage, got a SMG i think it is as well that fires like a ghostbuster beam of yellow radiation, it just melts stuff who then basically explode and damage everyone nearby...

Some of the weapons in the game are brilliant, have to say though ive rarely used those big bazooka things as they have been mostly underwhelming, pretty much just use Shotguns, Sniper Rifles and that Beam weapon most of the time and the odd handgun.

Combat is so fluid and ive found it gets much harder as you get further into the game with waves of mobs heading at you from all angles, brilliant fun.

The only rocket launcher that I used a lot was the Quadomizer, a legendary dropped by the first vault boss. That thing was fun!

Soldato
So i just completed the game, im lvl36 and started earning guardian ranks or something, now what do i do? put it on a mayhem mode and grind to max level? which is 50 right? then play TVHM...

Are there any more vaults to raid in the game? other than the ones in the story? or is basically end game just logging in and running through the story again?

Soldato
Have they fixed the issue where you can't tag items as rubbish or favourite?

Also when does the annoying ghost rubbish end, it's ruining my enjoyment of the game at the minute.

Caporegime
So i just completed the game, im lvl36 and started earning guardian ranks or something, now what do i do? put it on a mayhem mode and grind to max level? which is 50 right? then play TVHM...

Are there any more vaults to raid in the game? other than the ones in the story? or is basically end game just logging in and running through the story again?

The are the challenge modes like Circle of Slaughter to do, but I basically just grinded the Billies and Killavolt (due to having the Transformer shield) to max level.

Soldato
The are the challenge modes like Circle of Slaughter to do, but I basically just grinded the Billies and Killavolt (due to having the Transformer shield) to max level.

Whats Circle of Slaughter? cant say that ive seen that in game yet? and Billies? not sure i know what that refers too, ive not tried Killavolt yet i think as i read you need that shield to do it efficiently... i think thats where i started banking side quests lol.

maj

maj

Soldato
its very simple if you use the correct element type weapon for each phase of the boss fight. Oh, and there's a spot on the right as you enter the area where he can't hit you. Just peek and shoot.

Yeah that's what I ended up doing. Cloak and peek. Felt it was the cheesy way but had a few fair attempts at doing it the normal way to no success.

Soldato
So for some reason i thought the end game might be visiting vaults on random planets, with random vault guardians... that to me would have been awesome, but apparently the only vaults you get to see are the couple in the story?? thats a bit rubbish as your a "Vault Hunter"...

To be honest, since completing the story of the game ive not gone back, as quite frankly if theres no more of those cool boss fights to do, the game is rather bland and boring.

Caporegime
So for some reason i thought the end game might be visiting vaults on random planets, with random vault guardians... that to me would have been awesome, but apparently the only vaults you get to see are the couple in the story?? thats a bit rubbish as your a "Vault Hunter"...

To be honest, since completing the story of the game ive not gone back, as quite frankly if theres no more of those cool boss fights to do, the game is rather bland and boring.

You can re-do all the cool boss fights though, that is the end game grind, like Diablo.

Soldato
dx 12 is not beta any more incase any one wants to know, i booted up the game and it says dx12 is default now and not beta any more, gave it a try and im getting mental fps on it :)

previously when i tried dx 12 i had mental stutters every few seconds, they are going now, running a 6600k,16 gig and a 5700 plus on a ssd :)

Back
Top Bottom