The folly of the modern world laid bare

Associate
Today I read this brilliant book that I wanted to share with you all. It’s free to download (probably because it’s so important) but I’ve also bought it, twice! In the UK you can pre-order it on Amazon, it’s due for release on 9th April 2020.

It’s called The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg, download here: https://tinyurl.com/srpxoj3

It’s a really well researched book, actually it basically contains all the science from the last 200 years that civilisation should have been paying attention to. It presents the science that lead to the revelation of our external as well as internal energetic life. It bridges science with eastern traditions such as the Chinese practices of tai chi, yin and yang and acupuncture.

Anyone who is logical or scientifically minded can read this book and clearly see the folly of modern life. How the electrification of our world since the day electricity was discovered and certainly the implementation of certain technologies from telegraph, to radar to wireless, to now 5g has caused us and the natural world considerable harm. The book presents a compelling case that the electrification of our society is the fundamental basis of cancer, heart disease and diabetes, in us and in animals, as well as those hard to figure out diseases such as anxiety and chronic fatigue syndrome. It reveals the truth that many authorities don’t have your best interests in mind! (Understatement of the millennium!)

It’s a brilliant and eye opening essay, which is superbly referenced, about 1/3 of the book is bibliography! The guy who wrote this clearly worked very hard and is an exceptional and engaging writer. So read it yourself and figure out who in your friendship or family group you should share it with and don’t hold back, tell them it’s the most important book in human history!

This book enables an educated person, invested in the trimmings of modern life (as we all are) and who is capable of critical thinking, to see the elephant in the room. It makes it real for them, how destructive their life choices are not only for nature but for what they care about most, their health and their children’s health. The reader is left pondering the ultimate catch-22, that the way modern life has been pursued in order to raise their standard of living is literally the very thing that is killing them. And leaves you wondering what can be done about it!?

If you read this please share your opinion and if you agree with me that it’s the most compelling book you have ever read then share it with everyone! Including your MP!

Soldato
Mr Firstberg suffers from an unrecognized medical condition known as electromagnetic hypersensitivity and tried to claim $1.43 million from his next door neighbor for damaging his health through the use of her i. phone, a wi-fi connection and a dimmer switch on her lights.

It seems to reveal that Mr Firstberg may not have the best interest of his neighbors in mind, as he relentlessly peruses them for years with legal disputes trying to gain large amounts of cash.

Book is also heavily promoted by those spreading Covid19/5g conspiracy theories online leading to arson attacks in Britain on critical infrastructure at a time of crisis.

Phone companies are describing it as a matter of national security and the government is urging anyone hosting this type of nonsense online to act responsibly.

@DCMS
We must also see social media companies acting responsibly and taking much swifter action to stop nonsense spreading on their platforms which encourages such acts.

Last edited:
Soldato
This fascination with pseudo-science and “alternative theory” is downright dangerous, never mind merely annoying. Real consequences have resulted, such as the vandalism of telecommunication infrastructure we’ve recently seen.

I’ve a science background myself (physics), and I find this trend a little bit scary, to be frank. It needs to be pushed back against, hard.

Soldato
Very hard given the circumstances. Utterly irresponsible. We are living in very difficult times where we all have a duty and role to play in ensuring the best outcome for our society.

Spreading further anxiety at this moment and potentially encouraging serious criminal activity at a time of acute crisis.

Its as low as you can go.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I have read about his court case and I think that was cruel, we can’t blame individuals who just behave normally. However, his idiocincracies, don’t matter, attacking the man doesn’t change the science. I suggest you read the book it’s evidence based.

edit:
I'm about to go to work so unlikely to be able to respond, but it's disappointing to see people who clearly haven't read the book trying to derail this important thread. I would respect your opinions if you had read the book. Remember the film thank you for smoking?

“Although we are constantly exploring the subject, currently there is no direct evidence that links cellphone usage to brain cancer." ironically is how it ends. The film reminds us of a period in time when the scientific community told us that smoking was not harmful. Messages like "A cigarette a day keeps the doctor away" were considered valid. If it was the 1970ies and I had posted the above except for cigarette smoking, we could have had the same responses already.

I'm about to go to work for 12 hours, intubating corvid-19 patients, it's not true to say I don't have the best intentions of humanity in mind. If you read the book with an open mind and a critical eye you will see how history could be repeating itself. Or read the book and tell me why it's wrong, I would love for this book to be wrong.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Here is the folly of the modern world - we built a cage for ourselves and then spend the whole of our lives rattling the bars of it. Only with this virus have many woken up to the realisation of if but within weeks of things going back to normal it will quickly be forgotten and we'll go back to/continue rattling bars that we as a civilisation have put up for ourselves.

Soldato
Are we going to allow this forum to spread this anti-science BS?

It's the greatest threat to modern society, especially in a time like this.

This is the sort of lies being peddled :

Kudos to the author! To my knowledge, he is the first to make the clear connection between flu and electrification. Firstenberg has a medical background, so he is able to delve in, in great detail, to document that influenza is totally non-contagious. So how then do the epidemics occur? The author shows that each of the serious epidemics/pandemics directly followed on some massive effort to introduce more electric power output into the planet. For example, the "Spanish" flu directly followed a massive effort of naval forces to install extremely high power spark-gap transmitters around the world, for communicating with ships at sea. That some people might get horribly sick did not seem to have worried anyone in this venture.

What is also poorly known is the role of electric power in promoting diabetes, heart attacks, and cancer. Yet Firstenberg assembles impressive statistics showing how such maladies have directly tracked burdening the planet with more electric power output or more RF/microwaves.

Last edited:

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Started reading, got to here in the introduction before the urge to pick apart became too great.

the book said:
We live today with a number of devastating diseases that do not belong here, whose origin we do not know, whose presence we take for granted and no longer question. What it feels like to be without them is a state of vitality that we have completely forgotten.

“Anxiety disorder,” afflicting one-sixth of humanity, did not exist before the 1860s, when telegraph wires first encircled the earth. No hint of it appears in the medical literature before 1866.

His 1/6th figure here appears to be the one that includes phobias as part of the anxiety disorder statistics. But he doesn't provide a reference for the claim, so I can't be certain. Either way - phobias existed before the 1860s, they might not have had peer-reviewed journals published about them but they existed.

the book said:
Influenza, in its present form, was invented in 1889, along with alternating current. It is with us always, like a familiar guest—so familiar that we have forgotten that it wasn’t always so. Many of the doctors who were flooded with the disease in 1889 had never seen a case before.

Hippocrates described influenza. I'm pretty sure he was around sometime before 1889...

the book said:
Prior to the 1860s, diabetes was so rare that few doctors saw more than one or two cases during their lifetime. It, too, has changed its character: diabetics were once skeletally thin. Obese people never developed the disease.

So, type 2 diabetes became more prevalent as diets changed. Type 1 is caused by an autoimmune response - the cause of that response still isn't known.

the book said:
Heart disease at that time was the twenty-fifth most common illness, behind accidental drowning. It was an illness of infants and old people. It was extraordinary for anyone else to have a diseased heart.

Not entirely sure what the author is getting at here.

the book said:
Cancer was also exceedingly rare. Even tobacco smoking, in non-electrified times, did not cause lung cancer.

Um...

Again, he doesn't cite a source so it's a bit hard to deal with this claim. But I'd hazard a guess that it's always been a cause of lung cancer, it's just that something else got people back then before they could develop cancer.

@ritcH - is the rest of the book like this? If so, I may have to give it a miss to protect my good mood and/or sanity :p

Associate
OP
Some people find part one a bit more technical, you could start with part 2 and then go back that might work, but definitely suspend disbelief until you have read it. 1/3 of the book is bibliography, it doesn’t, in general suffer from a lack of sources!

Soldato
Some people find part one a bit more technical, you could start with part 2 and then go back that might work, but definitely suspend disbelief until you have read it. 1/3 of the book is bibliography, it doesn’t, in general suffer from a lack of sources!

It suffers from a lack of scientific basis.

The whole premise that increases in heart disease, diabetes and cancer are caused by increases in RF emissions is false. It is a false correlation.

The reason heart disease has increased in recent decades is because Westerners suffer from obesity and poor diet.

The reason diabetes has increased in recent decades is because Westerners eat vast amounts of processed sugar in their diets.

The reason more people die of cancers (and the above) now is because people aren't dying of easily curable maladies like bacterial infections, or easily vaccinated viral infections.

The whole premise of the book is false, peddled by a charlatan trying to make money off ignorant mugs like you.

Associate
OP
It suffers from a lack of scientific basis.

The whole premise that increases in heart disease, diabetes and cancer are caused by increases in RF emissions is false. It is a false correlation.

The reason heart disease has increased in recent decades is because Westerners suffer from obesity and poor diet.

The reason diabetes has increased in recent decades is because Westerners eat vast amounts of processed sugar in their diets.

The reason more people die of cancers (and the above) now is because people aren't dying of easily curable maladies like bacterial infections, or easily vaccinated viral infections.

The whole premise of the book is false, peddled by a charlatan trying to make money off ignorant mugs like you.

All of that sounds reasonable, it represents the majority opinion of society. But this guy has written a compelling essay with an enormous number of references. I still think it is possible to read this and reach your own conclusion but all of your arguments are addressed in this book.

Associate
Oh a look, a book that's being peddled almost exclusively by r/conspiracy in between Bill Gates vaccine paranoia and David Icke ramblings.

"Did you know there's a direct correlation between the decline of Spirograph and the rise in gang activity? Think about it"

Soldato
All of that sounds reasonable, it represents the majority opinion of society. But this guy has written a compelling essay with an enormous number of references. I still think it is possible to read this and reach your own conclusion but all of your arguments are addressed in this book.

It's not just reasonable, it's well-understood science based on decades of respected. peer-reviewed study.

You have read the book, you give us a synopsis of the case for RF radiation being responsible for these ailments. This isn't a book club forum, this is for discussion.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Some people find part one a bit more technical

Really?

As far as I can tell, part one starts with the author wittering on about how dangerous early experiments with static electricity were (or were felt to be). I mean...yeah? They created electric shocks, they hurt, they figured out how to avoid getting hurt.

Sooooooo...what was the author's point again?

you could start with part 2 and then go back that might work, but definitely suspend disbelief until you have read it. 1/3 of the book is bibliography, it doesn’t, in general suffer from a lack of sources!

I might go through the bibliography portion later and see if he's simply cherry-picking or presenting stuff out of context. That's about as far as I'll go I think, because the start of this 'book' is simply out-and-out crap.

Soldato
I'll read it, if only because one can't give a serious opinion otherwise. It already has a heavy emotion-led tone and no sources. The back may contain a bibliography but I note no references for the already bold claims made. That rather sets the tone, I feel. Also:

1BcepcS.png

:D

Back
Top Bottom