The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
I am currently playing my world on Challenging and it doesn’t feel any different really with my DPS or Skill build. Enemies seem to be dropping at the same rates they’ve always done.

I ran two missions (Bank HQ and Lincoln Memorial) on Heroic (directives have blimmin changed!) and did notice the following.

Loot chests inside these two missions have very good loot now. I managed to snag 3x god rolled pieces, one was a useless rainbow. Well you can see the pics yourself I guess. Overall I am very impressed by the loot rolls so far and it makes it more rewarding time wise.

Enemies have crazy accuracy with grenades I found but to be honest they are dropping much easier too.

https://imgur.com/a/ZIqYjfp/

V F

V F

Soldato
I am currently playing my world on Challenging and it doesn’t feel any different really with my DPS or Skill build. Enemies seem to be dropping at the same rates they’ve always done.

I ran two missions (Bank HQ and Lincoln Memorial) on Heroic (directives have blimmin changed!) and did notice the following.

Loot chests inside these two missions have very good loot now. I managed to snag 3x god rolled pieces, one was a useless rainbow. Well you can see the pics yourself I guess. Overall I am very impressed by the loot rolls so far and it makes it more rewarding time wise.

Enemies have crazy accuracy with grenades I found but to be honest they are dropping much easier too.

https://imgur.com/a/ZIqYjfp/

They're fun. :D

No ammo drops until you kill with pistols.

V F

V F

Soldato
My secondary is a blooming boomstick shotty, it’ll take ages to build up ammo stock with that so I need to find an alternative which means a poxy pistol.

With Sharpshooter, if I stay behind cover I'll start to build up ammo very fast. As my main build is Nemesis and Surplus SVD.

V F

V F

Soldato
It does look wild. Like a Hollywood summer blockbuster. Terminator steel mill, Salvation outdoors, Battlefield Kirkland... Plus the train looks badass with mortars.

V F

V F

Soldato
Haven't even tried the original raid yet due to the game being populated by complete cretins.

I wouldn't do it with randoms. Easier difficulties you can get away with but randoms will screw up Challenging and higher. The problem is getting trusted 7 players to a schedule with good builds.

Associate
could use an invite to one of the OCUK clans if theres any spaces username Sharpy010

apologies for the delay, most of us are on the old discord channel rather than on this thread now. I just checked and there isn't a request from anyone to join.

If you give me your in game name or search uuk overclockers UK that's us... ignore if you've already been accepted. currently 49/50

Back
Top Bottom