• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Only logical explanation is that 2 cards went into pre-builds, there was a multi card order that slipped through the net or staff ninja'd 2 cards lol

My thoughts are Pure speculation though

Was there definitely 8 shipped? Had 2 been shipped after the emails were generated?

I moved up 6 places from the low 50's. Everyone above that seems to have moved up 6 places also. Cancellations further down explain the disparity. So thats 6 off the list but you have also got 'prebuilt stock' possibly eating into the delivery.

Associate
Does anybody know what is happening with the MSI gaming X trio's?

None seem to be arriving or being dispatched to customers, if so it seems to be a very minimal amount. Has the gaming X trio got long delays or something?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Does anybody know what is happening with the MSI gaming X trio's?

None seem to be arriving or being dispatched to customers, if so it seems to be a very minimal amount. Has the gaming X trio got long delays or something?
MSI have been selling them on eBay under a subsidiary for 2x the cost aka scalping their own cards.

Associate
Asus can't be sending cards like 8 at a time can they, I'll admit I don't know how these things work (due to what goes into making them) but I see these consoles being produced in the hundreds of thousands, but these 3080s are struggling to even get 2k in stock?

Heads up to all yall. Ran into two problems so far with the 3080 (Not so much the 3080). My previous 2080 and my monitor got along with G-Sync Enabled. Was not the case with the new 3080 I legit started an RMA process due to real actual artifacting occurring under load aswell as a black frame or what appeared to be here and there. Disabling Gsync fixed this card ran smoother than ever. Following that as recommended I have a 750 Watt Corsair 80Plus Psu... It was about 4 months old. My system wouldn't always reboot but when it did it was right at the beginning of a large delta between low utilization and high. I've since replaced my PSU with a higher power one. To be specific the 850x corsair. The system now runs reliably smooth. I am reading around on various forums that the 750 watt recommendation might be a bit short in certain situations. Other than that. The card lives up to all of its promises. When your stock arrives I wish yall the best of luck.

Associate
Hmm. Interesting info. I hope that is not the case for the Ventus in my build. I did have a 650W and only just bought a 750W to replace it. What CPU is this paired with and is either GPU or CPU overclocked?

Associate
Heads up to all yall. Ran into two problems so far with the 3080 (Not so much the 3080). My previous 2080 and my monitor got along with G-Sync Enabled. Was not the case with the new 3080 I legit started an RMA process due to real actual artifacting occurring under load aswell as a black frame or what appeared to be here and there. Disabling Gsync fixed this card ran smoother than ever. Following that as recommended I have a 750 Watt Corsair 80Plus Psu... It was about 4 months old. My system wouldn't always reboot but when it did it was right at the beginning of a large delta between low utilization and high. I've since replaced my PSU with a higher power one. To be specific the 850x corsair. The system now runs reliably smooth. I am reading around on various forums that the 750 watt recommendation might be a bit short in certain situations. Other than that. The card lives up to all of its promises. When your stock arrives I wish yall the best of luck.

ty for the info

Associate

Thanks for the heads up. Can you tell me what 750w psu you were using and your system spec? I have 750w psu and really dont want to replace it

Back
Top Bottom