Prime Day 2020

Soldato
Pretty random what it is on - but generally it seems to be tat that doesn't sell well :s

With COVID-19 a lot of weight lifting and fitness stuff seems to have doubled in price due to the demand/supply situation I guess - the treadmill I bought a year or so ago is now 3x the price I paid for it new! if it wasn't for the fact I use it I'd be tempted to sell it LOL.
Looks like a fair bit of general fitness gear, but no weights. Pity.

And yeah, the reason I want it is the same reason everyone else wants it. Gyms are open again, but having to book ahead is a nightmare.

Man of Honour
After the kids raving so much over the airpods I bought them last week I bought a pair of Anker Soundcore P2's for my wife. Obviously not on the same scale as the airpods but it will be interesting to see how good they are. I'm quite tempted myself as I only have a 4 year old pair of beaten up wired earbuds with random different tips raided from my spares draw :D

Soldato
Regarding those ring doorbells, do they HAVE to be screwed in? I have an existing doorbell but being in a rented house I cannot screw anything new in.

Also an M.2 Drive is tempting but not sure what Motherboard I will getting with my new AMD Processor.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Regarding those ring doorbells, do they HAVE to be screwed in? I have an existing doorbell but being in a rented house I cannot screw anything new in.

Also an M.2 Drive is tempting but not sure what Motherboard I will getting with my new AMD Processor.
You could try "gluing" it with bachroom silicone sealant. That should peel away (probably) without a mark when you remove it. But yes it must be attached to the door / wall somehow. I love mine though. I'd always recommend getting the door chime too, because when you're phone goes into standby the ring notification can be a minute late when your phone finally wakes up - not much use when that happens. The chime will ring immediately.

Soldato

Can't you just take the old one off, screw the new one in and then when you move out just put the old one back over it.

Had a look earlier but so much stuff is fake low prices when you check camelcamelcamel or just rubbish chinese tat.

Back
Top Bottom