• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Soldato
Hey guys, this might be a stupid question but I was wondering how I could cancel my gpu order? Thanks to the forum I managed to buy a gigabyte 3070 earlier from a competitor site.

Also additional question: Do you guys think 3070 eagle OC, will have the same crashing issues as the 3080 model?

There is no more crashing issues on any 3000 series card, it was a Nvidia driver issue that they resolved on recent driver updates, so nothing to worry about.

Man of Honour
Didn't the driver just underclock the card, to compensate for the bad hardware some manufacturers used ?

No - it adjusts the boost algorithm to more closely match the silicon - on some cards it results in slightly low clocks on others slightly higher.

Associate
It may have already been posted on there, but does anyone know what is meant by the following definitions?

very small amount
small amount
ok amount
large amount
very large amount

Back
Top Bottom