• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere amungst the 165 pages, is there an eta for the 5600 preorders? I'm putting a pc together for my brother for Christmas, ordered all the parts from ocuk including a 5600 yesterday, hoping that everything will be here in time.

Just hope I can snag a 6800xt as well, I don't have much faith in that though if it is anything like the 30xx release.

Associate
Are overclockers making pre order numbers public information? Or is it just word of mouth from those who have pre ordered and have an email?

Either way, would be grateful to know how many pre orders of the 5600x there are

Associate
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere amungst the 165 pages, is there an eta for the 5600 preorders? I'm putting a pc together for my brother for Christmas, ordered all the parts from ocuk including a 5600 yesterday, hoping that everything will be here in time.

Just hope I can snag a 6800xt as well, I don't have much faith in that though if it is anything like the 30xx release.

No chance you're getting a 5600x before xmas if you ordered yesterday.

Associate

You're a great brother but you will be very lucky to get that cpu this year if you've only just ordered it. My suggestion for the 6800xt is to make sure you are absolutely ready with your tabs open 5 minutes before it goes live - if you don't I don't think you will get that either.

Associate
You're a great brother but you will be very lucky to get that cpu this year if you've only just ordered it. My suggestion for the 6800xt is to make sure you are absolutely ready with your tabs open 5 minutes before it goes live - if you don't I don't think you will get that either.

There is a way to get the 5600x though, you will have to buy a 'bundle' that includes it.

Associate
No chance you're getting a 5600x before xmas if you ordered yesterday.

Thanks guys, oh well i'll just have to wait for the cpu.
I will have a few tabs open on the 6800xt launch.

Associate
Very brave people with their money tied up, hope you all have ways to recover it.

Too risky to trust money to suppliers with shall we say an aversion to being above board.

And you think suppliers wont hestitate to do such things next time ?

Associate
He clearly doesn't but even though the situation at OCUK with this launch is putting it politely not great, to directly advertise as the director of a competitor company on the forums OCUK pay for and maintain just isnt cricket.

Associate
Really intrigued to see how much a future 5600 (non X) would be, I think paying £300 for the X is verging on ridiculous.

I wouldn't mind picking up a 3600 as a place holder but the ocuk price for one....wow

Back
Top Bottom