Poll: *** The official 2020 MacBook Air/13" MacBook Pro thread (it has the M1 chip and everything!) ***

What 2020 Apple Silicon notebook have you ordered?

• MacBook Air

Votes: 72 71.3%
  • 13" MacBook Pro

Votes: 29 28.7%

• Total voters
Associate
Yeah. A lot of people often dismiss burst performance as though it doesn't matter, and it doesn't if you're gaming or video converting. It just shows how snappy your device is at doing normal stuff, which is often what most people care about anyway.

Agreed.

And for the vast majority of us, on the odd occasion there is a large processor intensive task (maybe a video export), we will note that it takes 30mins and be happy that we have such a portable device that can do the job in 'just half an hour'. I'm not going to be sitting here cursing the fact the Pro's can do it in 15mins. :o

Soldato
Surprised no reviews yet.

I also assumed the NDA would be lifted today but someone on YouTube said it's tomorrow. A little strange that it's lifted AFTER people may get the device, so the YouTubers would post unboxing after users. I assume they're not very happy about that.

Don
So, World of Warcraft's latest patch has it running native on M1. I'm really interested to see the performance as I'm considering a new MacBook soon.
Can someone with one of the new Macs run it and see how it is?

Back
Top Bottom