• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
As we know there's not much international air frieght going on currently, so where are these cpus / gpus coming from ?

Supposedly there's now a direct train route to europe from China as well as the shipping routes, perhaps some are coming via these routes aswell as air

Associate
I am just going to wait patiently I heard another e tailer will eb getting stock 27th so keep the eyes peeled you just might snag one. So what’s the best motherboard for this chip what would you all recommend I buy as I haven’t got one ******* clue.

Associate
20 5900x's ? That's insanely stupid. I'm struggling to see the logic in how covid could be such a massive factor in this delay. More people at home wanting to buy pc parts increases the demand but doesn't effect the amount of stock being received. At this rate I'll be getting my CPU mid may.

Associate
Seen that the competitor (the main one) has 232 units of 5950x comming in in couple of days! wonder if We could get similar number here..at OCuk 325 in queue...

Associate
20 5900x's ? That's insanely stupid. I'm struggling to see the logic in how covid could be such a massive factor in this delay. More people at home wanting to buy pc parts increases the demand but doesn't effect the amount of stock being received. At this rate I'll be getting my CPU mid may.
True, I am very high on queue list but I just bought another one for 840, should be with me in 5 days. And will try to sell Oc one to get my money back. All this is just one big bulls*** .

Associate
True, I am very high on queue list but I just bought another one for 840, should be with me in 5 days. And will try to sell Oc one to get my money back. All this is just one big bulls*** .
Have you asked about 5950x? Is it the same situation? Do you know when these are coming to OCUK?

Associate
I got an email from the place I ordered the 5950x from. Position one. Should be with me Monday. I also have one with the place with a mask. 14:07 my order went in.... 507/510.... don’t think I’ll be getting my free mask

Associate
This is getting insane, so everyone is getting an email from competitiors but nothing from OCUK??

Ocuk send an email update on Fridays, so people here would have gotten an update Friday past on position in the queue, the competitor people are talking about here sent the email update today, both companies are sending out updates on queue status just on different days

Associate
Ocuk send an email update on Fridays, so people here would have gotten an update Friday past on position in the queue, the competitor people are talking about here sent the email update today, both companies are sending out updates on queue status just on different days
I wasn't talking about queue but actually shipment information, and if they're getting processors in stock and I'm 4th in queue it means I would get a shipment email, not a queue update email, so it's a different thing...

Associate
Well actually the competitors which shall not be named (the mask one) sends out email updates every time they have an update and not weekly only and only if they have something to update you on.
I wish OcUK did the same rather than waiting in the dark with no updates, even if it’s only to say “sorry no stock incoming” or whatever

Associate
Sounds like so many people have ordered from multiple places that once 100 comes in from a competitor, 100 from OCUK will be cancelled and free'd up, as well as 100 from competitor 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... and vice versa :p

Back
Top Bottom