• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Well actually the competitors which shall not be named (the mask one) sends out email updates every time they have an update and not weekly only and only if they have something to update you on.
I wish OcUK did the same rather than waiting in the dark with no updates, even if it’s only to say “sorry no stock incoming” or whatever

I'm not 100% sure this is right, both me and a friend have a 5900x ordered with this competitor, I know they got some 5900xs in on Friday past, they got shipped, they updated the table page stating as much yesterday, but since we place our ordered on release day, today has been the only day either of us got an update on where in the queue we are

Associate
I'm not 100% sure this is right, both me and a friend have a 5900x ordered with this competitor, I know they got some 5900xs in on Friday past, they got shipped, they updated the table page stating as much yesterday, but since we place our ordered on release day, today has been the only day either of us got an update on where in the queue we are

This. OCUK update is pretty good being once a week tbf. Everyone knows stock isn't coming in, no point bashing any of the retailers as nothings really changing on a day to day basis.

Associate
I am on for 5950x. I got a mail from the other place. I was on 507, now 475. Looks like 29 people below me canceled... Now we know that they are expecting 232 so i should be like 475-232 = 243 after they ship the new batch. Maybe i can get mine by Christmas. Meanwhile, i got 2600 (with a fan) just so i can build the machine now and start setting it up now (i need this machine for WFH).

Caporegime
Cancelled my pre-order elsewhere, was 58th in the queue so everyone above me will move up one.

Got a free 5950x on route and should be here tomorrow, which will help me in daily work duties.

Due to Big Navi launch may not get time to install the 5950x till Friday/Saturday though.

Associate
Ordered 5900x elsewhere at 14:18hrs when item was showing in stock on release day. Hear nothing then get a queue position of 1305. Queue has moved to 1201 by today's email. Still miles away from getting a CPU this year. I cant help but think there was as a delay in payment their end as it went through straight away for me Missed out on a 3080, likely not getting anywhere close to picking up a 6800XT due to low stock. All these paper launches are becoming a headache now.

Associate
Ordered 5900x elsewhere at 14:18hrs when item was showing in stock on release day. Hear nothing then get a queue position of 1305. Queue has moved to 1201 by today's email. Still miles away from getting a CPU this year. I cant help but think there was as a delay in payment their end as it went through straight away for me Missed out on a 3080, likely not getting anywhere close to picking up a 6800XT due to low stock. All these paper launches are becoming a headache now.
You definitely had a delay in registering an order, that's a shame, I would've been so mad lol

Associate

Same experience for me. I ordered the 5900X at 2:17pm on release day and only just received my first queue update. Unfortunately for me I'm 1300+ :(

Soldato
As we know there's not much international air frieght going on currently, so where are these cpus / gpus coming from ?

Supposedly there's now a direct train route to europe from China as well as the shipping routes, perhaps some are coming via these routes aswell as air

I can confirm that. My manufacturer sends my stuff now via the Orient express lol. Takes 28-30 days to get to Belfast from them.

Associate
Yay pos 277 to pos 266, thanks cancellers.
Less 232 incomming so should in queue pos 34 which was around my position for my 3080 TUF OC when that ordeal started..
AMD really are sending a lot of stock. Here is to hoping I have my 5950X by the end of the month.

Soldato
Position 528 at a competitor. Very very tempted to cancel (5900X order) and get a 5800X for £550 inc. I suppose after fees and postage that takes it to ~£440.
Gaming wise it seems like the 5800X is actaully better than the 5900X anyway due to the single CCX

Back
Top Bottom