• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Right I'm out for the night chaps! Time to play some Division 2 on my series X while i wait to be disappointed trying to get a 6800XT tomorrow!

Best of luck everyone on their purchases

Soldato
EnCvSQvXUAA2dMq

tenor.gif

Associate
Personally wont bother with RT this generation unless im still getting 100+ FPS in games im playing (or im on a joypad..)
I don't get the hype around ray tracing it looks very unimpressive in the games I've seen. It's hard to spot the difference in side by side stills, I doubt you would notice actually playing a game and not looking at a puddle.

Associate
I don't get the hype around ray tracing it looks very unimpressive in the games I've seen. It's hard to spot the difference in side by side stills, I doubt you would notice actually playing a game and not looking at a puddle.

How else do you expect people to lengthen their e-peens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom