• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Associate
Right someone clarify.....
System messed up today when i tried to pay for this card....

IS the GPU cards going to go up in Price now???
I cant afford anything else apart from what it was advertised today.

Will think i will stick with my Intel UHD 630 for gaming for now.

Associate
Hi all , I managed to get a confirmation on a powercolor 6800XT . Spoke to overclockers and the guy said its not a guarantee I have one even though the money has gone and I have a confirmation , if I wasn't lucky enough ill get a refund . He also said there won't be any other founders cards so if you didn't get one of these you won't be in a queue atall :( waiting game , good luck all .
Thats BS it should be a guarantee, First come first serve everyone who paid and ordered and has a confirmation should get the Item they paid for.

Associate
we genuinely don't have the manpower. All transactions would have to be handled over the phone and at this point we're talking about nearly a thousand customers.

I'm really sorry again, we'll let everyone know their status soon.

I'm starting to develop a headache and I definitely need to eat :p so please forgive me, I'm going to bail out shortly. Please search through my earlier responses, I think I've covered pretty much everything I can for now.

I understand, really appreciate the work you lot are putting in. All the best

Soldato
Yer I did wonder if you would get a bit of a slap for that statement, honestly? If they do? Send em my way I'll see if they still want to play slaps :D Should be commended not shot down.

If he gets in trouble for that comment, which barely says anything at all really, then the manufacturers who push these agenda's are just cowards, plain and simple. They hide beyond their anonymity and let retailers have all the hassle.

Associate
am hoping I was one of the lucky ones, been soo looking forward to a AMD build and all this stuff about these cards not being restocked and unquie is making me shake! I was lucky with OCUK on the 5900x fingers crossed for everyone :)

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Thats BS it should be a guarantee, First come first serve everyone who paid and ordered and has a confirmation should get the Item they paid for.
It IS first come first served but the guys on the phone can't see the queue positions, that's a warehouse thing.

As for the confirmation email confusion, as I mentioned earlier, we are currently in the process of developing a new website and a new internal system and this is one of the things that we are trying to prevent.

sorry about any frustration, I assure you that I share it.

Associate
there's actually four separate NDAs for the 6000 series

As for the AIB launch
So if we do not get the Shipping email, Im outta luck and i cant get thru to OCUK I paid at 14:31 payment complete at 15:36 but on my order it says 'OC UK comments' ' Failed payment' Yet Im out 689 LOL bro inbox me

Associate
Right someone clarify.....
System messed up today when i tried to pay for this card....

IS the GPU cards going to go up in Price now???
I cant afford anything else apart from what it was advertised today.

Will think i will stick with my Intel UHD 630 for gaming for now.

It's already been said, it's unlikely any more of these cards will be available.

That means the only cards will be the custom cards next week, which maybe 1 or 2 might at least be the same price if you are lucky, but more will be more expensive.

Associate
It IS first come first served but the guys on the phone can't see the queue positions, that's a warehouse thing.

As for the confirmation email confusion, as I mentioned earlier, we are currently in the process of developing a new website and a new internal system and this is one of the things that we are trying to prevent.

sorry about any frustration, I assure you that I share it.
Im not frustrated just need a solid answer if im getting one, if not ill snag me a 3090 amp from OCUK

Back
Top Bottom