*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
In all honesty I think the base game release of Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be a solid 7/10 with a tonne of jank and bugs. Probably a year or two from now there will be one or two expansions similar in scope to the Witcher 3 expansions that will be fantastic.

I wonder what will come first, actual stock for GPU's to run it at acceptable frames or the game being fleshed out to the levels of Witcher:D

I'm interested to see just how much improves with the day 1 patch, but I don't think it's going to alter performance by a lot not for everyone stuck on the 10/20 series and AMD equivalent GPU's

Associate
I have a 3090 on the pc I work on. I have a 2080ti gaming pc hooked up to my C9 oled..

I much rather play on my TV. I just hope 2080to performance will be ok.. 4K Dlss low ray tracing maybe? Or I'll be content with 1440p.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Meaningless since those "found" slides are still of the game before the patch(es) were applied hence why nVidia didn't publicly disclose them.

Associate
NVIDIA official Cyberpunk 2077 RTX 3090 and RTX 3080 performance leaks out
https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-...7-rtx-3090-and-rtx-3080-performance-leaks-out

At Ultra Quality Preset with RT it seems that even the RTX 3090 is unable to get 60 FPS, and with DLSS off, none of the graphics cards are even reaching 30 FPS!
I'm not going to throw my toys out the pram over 2 frames. Even if maxed out with DLSS is 58, then I'll play at 58.
Regardless, this isn't with performance patch applied

Soldato
I'm not going to throw my toys out the pram over 2 frames. Even if maxed out with DLSS is 58, then I'll play at 58.
Regardless, this isn't with performance patch applied

Yep, need day 0 patch to take any performance reviews seriously. With that said, I'm very confident I'll be able to crank everything up to max, running DLSS balanced (maybe even quality) at 3440x1440 with my PC and get a solid 60+ fps.

My 3090 is OC'd to 2.1Ghz core and 20ghz memory, i9 9900k at 5.0Ghz, but if needed, I might bump it up to 5.2Ghz and accept the additional heat.

Last edited:
Soldato
The epilepsy story from earlier was already warned about in the EULA that journalist must have agreed to before playing the game. Find it odd after the first major seizure she carried on playing. :confused:

3.2 Seizure Warning. Cyberpunk 2077 may contain flashing lights and images, which may induce epileptic seizures. If you or anyone in your household has an epileptic condition, please consult your doctor before playing Cyberpunk 2077. If you experience dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions while playing, immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor.
https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/user-agreement/

Soldato
Associate
I wouldn't stress out over performance, until the DRM is lifted, and the day 0 patch is installed.
Everyone kind of jumped the gun and clickbaited with the reviews.

Soldato
I wouldn't stress out over performance, until the DRM is lifted, and the day 0 patch is installed.
Everyone kind of jumped the gun and clickbaited with the reviews.

I'll probably only really enjoy this game when I can finally get an upgrade to my graphics, which I've now decided will be a Nvidia 4 series card.

So about two years from now.

The GOTY version should be out by then as well.

Associate
Ok I may not have the most powerful PC specs but the sound system on the other hand.... One thing is for certain, the audio in that new launch trailer made me really appreciate how immersed the music and sounds in this game will make me feel :cool:

Such a brilliant launch trailer, probably one of the best I have seen to date.

Funny you say that...as ive not long built a new High End PC to play this (among other games as well)....but in the past never really thought much about audio except my standard PC speakers; but I recently thought id show the audio some love and bought and IFI DAC and AMP Stack along with some Sennheiser HD58x Headphones to run my PC Audio and that trailer's Audio literally gave me shivers...cant remember that last time a trailer did that....cant wait to play it.

Back
Top Bottom