*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
In all honesty I think the base game release of Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be a solid 7/10 with a tonne of jank and bugs. Probably a year or two from now there will be one or two expansions similar in scope to the Witcher 3 expansions that will be fantastic.

Associate
I cant wait for this tbh i just hope that with the Game Ready drivers and day 1 patch the performance is significantly improved hopefully can do High settings with High RTX at 2560x1080 with my 2070 Super.

Associate
Was going to get this on release but now going to wait for 6 months for bugs to be ironed out. I’m not really in any rush to play it.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Ok I may not have the most powerful PC specs but the sound system on the other hand.... One thing is for certain, the audio in that new launch trailer made me really appreciate how immersed the music and sounds in this game will make me feel :cool:

Such a brilliant launch trailer, probably one of the best I have seen to date.

Associate
Ok I may not have the most powerful PC specs but the sound system on the other hand.... One thing is for certain, the audio in that new launch trailer made me really appreciate how immersed the music and sounds in this game will make me feel :cool:

Such a brilliant launch trailer, probably one of the best I have seen to date.
I'm at work but I've still watched it 10 times already
Now I'm listening to the song in the trailer

Sad as it may sound I'm actually a little teary eyed now. Mostly because this has driven home how much life has changed for me in the time between the 2013 teaser and the launch trailer. Yeah I'm a little emotional I finally get to play this game, but damn have things changed big time since then

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I'm at work but I've still watched it 10 times already
Now I'm listening to the song in the trailer

Sad as it may sound I'm actually a little teary eyed now. Mostly because this has driven home how much life has changed for me in the time between the 2013 teaser and the launch trailer. Yeah I'm a little emotional I finally get to play this game, but damn have things changed big time since then

Let's all share a press of the F button for those who originally saw the trailer back then but didn't make it to now to be able to actually play it :(

Associate
Let's all share a press of the F button for those who originally saw the trailer back then but didn't make it to now to be able to actually play it :(

Good call.

Will also admit to getting a little emotional at the trailer. End of a weird year, finally something happening that I've been looking forward to.

Back
Top Bottom