*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
My steam counter is showing 12 hours as I have been busy. I am still on Act 1, only done a few main quests. I just keep doing side quest after side quest :p:D

At least most side quests seem to be done on the map now. Unless more pop up. I will keep doing all the side quests. Not rushing this one. Want to explore and do everything! :D

Games like this that I really enjoy do not come around often :(
Same i spent a good 6 hours just exploring and visiting stores and doing random encounters/side missions before even doing anything else. For once i can say im glad i preordered...

Associate
13 hours for me now

- not a single crash
- maybe seen about 4 or 5 instances of sliding people/in the floor or vehicles etc. disappearing
- sometimes HUD elements can stick on the screen i.e. looking at a gun but I don't pick it up, it will stay there, however, can just go and look at another item and it goes

Only complaints from me are:

- HDR is broke, ended up playing in SDR now as having raised black issues and banding etc. just isn't as nice
- performance isn't too bad since last patch but really want to be getting a constant 60 fps with medium/high settings
- stealth/tech seems near on impossible and rather pointless, I'm not too bothered though as the gunplay in this is solid (prefer this play style too) and they feel nice to use, kind of reminds me of COD MW gunplay

Loving the game, for people who say there isn't much to do, there is loads, look on your map, I've just been doing side missions for the time being. Need to be careful as you can get in the habit of just doing the main missions without realising.

All in all, this ****** all over witcher 3 for me.

the further the story goes on the more stuff unlocks on the map etc. I’ve just finished another chunk of the main story and have something new to be doing :)

I have however think I’ve messed up and failed a couple of missions that could have been fun so now I’m thinking that I’ll breeze through this play through to get a better idea of what unlocks and when and how to get the most out of the better side quests.

how many chapters are there?

Caporegime
My steam counter is showing 12 hours as I have been busy. I am still on Act 1, only done a few main quests. I just keep doing side quest after side quest :p:D

At least most side quests seem to be done on the map now. Unless more pop up. I will keep doing all the side quests. Not rushing this one. Want to explore and do everything! :D

Games like this that I really enjoy do not come around often :(
it tells you ingame on the character stat screen playtime as well.
I'm level 19 with 33 street cred
25 hours played
Been doing loads of side missions and gigs, been avoiding fast travel though which probably slowed my progress a lot. but no point paying 50k or whatever for a car and then not using it...

avoided all the hype, totally loving it.

Caporegime
BTW, has anyone been on the jig jig sex street yet?

Bloody amazing, dildos and everything on show, also picked up a hooker and had a full on sweaty scissoring session with her :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Same i spent a good 6 hours just exploring and visiting stores and doing random encounters/side missions before even doing anything else. For once i can say im glad i preordered...
Yeah. No way would I have wanted to wait a year before playing, people make it sound like the bugs are game breaking. Nothing has stopped me from having a blast so far :)

it tells you ingame on the character stat screen playtime as well.
I'm level 19 with 33 street cred
25 hours played
Been doing loads of side missions and gigs, been avoiding fast travel though which probably slowed my progress a lot. but no point paying 50k or whatever for a car and then not using it...

avoided all the hype, totally loving it.
I will take a look thanks.

Not purchased any cars, not even been on a bike yet. There is simply so much to do and I am loving it. I rcon steam counter won't be far away from 100 hours by the time I am done (my first playthough) :p

Soldato
39 hours here but then again I am rubbish so a great deal of that is sighing.

Also really should have taken more notice of perks as I think I have wasted most of them.

However, I do have a 175dps pistol with a headshot multiply and two mods

Which is nice.

Soldato
BTW, has anyone been on the jig jig sex street yet?

Bloody amazing, dildos and everything on show, also picked up a hooker and had a full on sweaty scissoring session with her :D

No flaps in the game :D Boobs and willies apparently ok though :D

Is anyone use cybernetics much? The boosts from them don’t really seem that good. Would have expected them to be higher. I hope that changes.

Also from the two (count them) ripperdocs I’ve been to they were just selling the same items.

Associate
Have to admit I'm loving the stealth sniping and hacking through the side quests, and then sauntering off into my fancy ride, only to smash it into every single piece of traffic that slows down for lights

Soldato
Yeah. No way would I have wanted to wait a year before playing, people make it sound like the bugs are game breaking. Nothing has stopped me from having a blast so far :)

I will take a look thanks.

Not purchased any cars, not even been on a bike yet. There is simply so much to do and I am loving it. I rcon steam counter won't be far away from 100 hours by the time I am done (my first playthough) :p
Yup, there are bugs for sure but like you say they aren't game breaking to the point where you can't proceed or do certain things. It all works and runs as intended, really dont get what all the crying is about.

I feel sometimes people do it just to get a kick out of it.

Soldato
No flaps in the game :D Boobs and willies apparently ok though :D

Is anyone use cybernetics much? The boosts from them don’t really seem that good. Would have expected them to be higher. I hope that changes.

Also from the two (count them) ripperdocs I’ve been to they were just selling the same items.
I've seen quite a few different items including some docs selling legendary items which i wont be affording any time soon lol.

Soldato
Have to admit I'm loving the stealth sniping and hacking through the side quests, and then sauntering off into my fancy ride, only to smash it into every single piece of traffic that slows down for lights
I would love to do more sniping but the silencers have such a huge damage reduction. Waiting to see what high damage output snipers are. Seems a lot of the high output gear is level locked as well so can't use them.

Soldato
Ah good. To be fair I haven’t been in many so maybe was just a quirk.
Yeah i spent a lot of time driving lol, making the occasional stop to see whats what. As far as im aware the items in their inventory doesn't change. I've visited some more than once and its been the same items.

Associate
Yup, there are bugs for sure but like you say they aren't game breaking to the point where you can't proceed or do certain things. It all works and runs as intended, really dont get what all the crying is about.

I feel sometimes people do it just to get a kick out of it.

Think it's cool to hate on what's popular for the young uns, excuse me while I go back to sniping people from a rooftop

Associate
I would love to do more sniping but the silencers have such a huge damage reduction. Waiting to see what high damage output snipers are. Seems a lot of the high output gear is level locked as well so can't use them.

Once you use perks like cold blooded, the silencer damage reduction doesn't matter at all, there is such a massive set of options with the perks. You just have to plan how you want to play it out, I like the fact doing things level up some skills, as it rewards choosing skills/perks that match your playstyle. I think the replay factor is going to be immense with this game

Associate
I get it's hard to do rpg and shooting and melee, but in honesty, this is great for me, I have Baldurs Gate 3 if I want to go total pen and paper mechanics, but this strikes a nice mix, of skill choice.
I get that people seem to hate that it just dumps you there with the main quest, but the game is kind of like RDR2 you find the best stuff, by just exploring the city, and finding stuff to do, raise your street cred, get more jobs from fixers, help the NCPD. I'm only advancing the main story when I feel like it. There's no push to do it.
It's like an rpg for adhd.. let me go do this... hang on I hear gunfire...

Back
Top Bottom