******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
I use NN-30's on my Cutlas fixed and blast things/players pretty easily. Honestly most players are easier than NPC's to kill.

I prefer neutrons over lasers/ballistics, they do a lot of damage you just need to be able to stick close which is harder in some ships than others. I've got some videos somewhere of me blasting away missions, NPC ships don't last more than a few seconds on average. I'll find one or make one later.

My cutty black is fully upgraded bar the military quantum drive as the price is huge but the travel time difference is measured in seconds. You can fire neutrons forever with upgraded coolant/powerplajnt.

Last edited:
Soldato
@Doug2507 Understand this before you take advice.
June 2020
I have not installed it in like maybe 5 years
November 2020
I have not installed it in years.

Anyway... Of course it's worth trying now. Will you get a perfect experience? lol no :D Will you find that there's plenty to see and do and that a lot has changed since you last played? Yes.

Sure, wait a few years if you're not bothered though.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
@Doug2507 Understand this before you take advice.
June 2020

November 2020

Anyway... Of course it's worth trying now. Will you get a perfect experience? lol no :D Will you find that there's plenty to see and do and that a lot has changed since you last played? Yes.

Sure, wait a few years if you're not bothered though.
Lol. Maybe I may have you confused with someone else but are you not one of the people who complained about the state CP2077 is in and would not buy it or play it? :p

Soldato
As for recommending the current build to a returning player... I dunno, man. Yes and no.
While it is very pretty and there is stuff to do, it really needs some hotfixes. The usual bugs I can accept and deal with, but this has generally been one of the more annoying updates in terms of weird **** occurring. I reckon it should've stayed in PTU for a little longer.
But hey, YMMV etc.

Some good news from CIG regarding the new ship claim cost/timers:

As we mentioned in our original messaging, we've been monitoring the in-game statistics and feedback threads to evaluate the impact of this change. We said we would work to iterate and optimize until we're in a good place, and we meant it. The team is currently checking in some changes to reduce wait times, so you'll soon find the wait times have been reduced by quite a bit.

Specifically, outside of starter ships and ground vehicles, the maximum wait times have been reduced by 40%, with the minimum wait time being reduced by 50%.

As a reminder, we're working to prioritize both short term and long term solutions and will continue to iterate until we're in a good place. Expect more tweaks and changes as we continue to monitor.

Perhaps the patch that brings this change will also include some other decent tweaks and fixes.

Associate
P7urBGr
cPnHOTY
Couple of mining pics.

Back
Top Bottom