Godzilla vs. Kong

Soldato

Warner Bros official channel.

I'm in looks to be a take brain out and enjoy the spectacle, not sure on them pumping the human cast up even more, hopefully they don't get as much screentime as the last Godzilla film.

Pet Northerner
Don

Warner Bros official channel.

I'm in looks to be a take brain out and enjoy the spectacle, not sure on them pumping the human cast up even more, hopefully they don't get as much screentime as the last Godzilla film.

Seeing some clearer fighting shots is a good thing. Godzilla King of the Monsters hid too much in the storms

Soldato
It looks absolutely terrible - I can't wait :D

180,000 tons of monster brawling on top of a 100,000 ton aircraft carrier and the ship doesn't even sit a tiny bit lower in the water than normal, I love that sort of FU to physics :D

Soldato
I'm wondering why Kong is so calm being chained up like that unless it's something to do with the little girl. Also it might be nothing, but when Godzilla's tail emerges from the ocean it kinda looks metallic? Could be just the lighting.

Soldato
Could it be
Mechagodzilla
?

Don't know how true it is as I read it on the internet, but the gist of the story is.
Apparently Godzilla is being manipulated/controlled into causing havoc, Kong slaps him about and knocks him to his senses. Mechagodzilla is unleashed to finish the chaos and Godzilla and Kong team up to fight it.

Soldato
Don't know how true it is as I read it on the internet, but the gist of the story is.
Apparently Godzilla is being manipulated/controlled into causing havoc, Kong slaps him about and knocks him to his senses. Mechagodzilla is unleashed to finish the chaos and Godzilla and Kong team up to fight it.
If Charles Dance is in it with that contraption from the previous film then it’s a good possibility.

Back
Top Bottom