• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK RX6700XT review thread

Soldato
Hopefully there will be much better supply of these cards than the 6800 series. I'm just interested to see the prices.
Seems unlikely, as Gibbo already said in another thread that OcUK aren't bothering with the launch. Suggests they don't have enough cards to make it worth the hassle.

Soldato
Seems unlikely, as Gibbo already said in another thread that OcUK aren't bothering with the launch. Suggests they don't have enough cards to make it worth the hassle.
That's a pity, I hadn't seen that. I hoped for better supply for a more mainstream product.

Soldato
And as expected they all went immediately. Seemed there was stock of most of the partner cards, but not much. Didn't even last one minute.

Associate
Looks like my 1660ti will have to chug on a while longer. 50th birthday today and would have liked a miracle. My trigger finger is no match for the power's we're up against. Just another day in GPU starvation land. . .

Associate
Was in stock for barely a second on a certain competitor's site.

Absolute joke; that's the fastest I've ever seen a card sellout. The 3080 FEs generally stay in stock longer than this.

Back
Top Bottom