• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK RX6700XT review thread

Soldato
I get why they wouldn't care. But, given the money they make they could do it as a one off PR exercise

Ye but it's not big enough. It's a bunch of nerds and miners and a few normal people.

The toilet roll stuff was international and looked bad to everyone, could even say it was threatening health.

Graphic cards... not so much.

Soldato
american company cant ship to the uk because of brexit, riiiiiiiiiiight. guessing the have a euro hub and to hell with the uk market. nice to know.

AMD Online Store Help Center | AMD

Which countries does the AMD Store ship to?
  • US, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and Sweden
  • We are temporarily unable to process shipments to the United Kingdom.
So yes, the fulfilment centre is in Ireland.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OcUK has around 600 units at present, another 600ish en-route.

If we put anything live and that could be today/tomorrow or next week but due to huge demand issues I won't be giving any warning to anybody at present because the 600 we have split across a couple of SKU's would turn into 3000 units sold within 5 minutes landing us in the same 3080 situation on back orders.

As such if I put product live there will be no warning, in the past I have given a heads up on these forums and requested NOBODY mentions we have stock outside our own forum, no HOTUKDEALS, NO DISCORD no nothing but people from these forums still went ahead and did exactly that creating a huge problem with over selling.

As such your gonna have to keep your eyes open guys I am afraid for them appearing on OcUK but we are hopeful for next month we can maybe get 2000-3000 units in stock, but let us pray and keep our fingers crossed.

Associate
Hi there

If we put anything live and that could be today/tomorrow or next week but due to huge demand issues I won't be giving any warning to anybody at present because the 600 we have split across a couple of SKU's would turn into 3000 units sold within 5 minutes landing us in the same 3080 situation on back orders.

As such if I put product live there will be no warning, in the past I have given a heads up on these forums and requested NOBODY mentions we have stock outside our own forum, no HOTUKDEALS, NO DISCORD no nothing but people from these forums still went ahead and did exactly that creating a huge problem with over selling.

As such your gonna have to keep your eyes open guys I am afraid for them appearing on OcUK but we are hopeful for next month we can maybe get 2000-3000 units in stock, but let us pray and keep our fingers crossed.

I understand have a similar issue in my line of work with trailer ecu modules

Caporegime
Hi there

What's you impressions, if you have any on the stock levels on these? Once again AMD promised high stock levels, either they haven't learned from when they did that with the 6800/6900 series or they have actually made enough of them....

Soldato
I think the read-across is, if OCUK get 1,200 units that makes it one of the biggest launches of 2021.

2000-3000 units is back to the Pyramid building days.

Back
Top Bottom