Your Lazy Confessions?

Soldato
I'm doing the lazy thing wrong because my labour or time saving brainwaves end up taking longer and involving more work than the thing I was trying to avoid doing.
Washing dishes up to avoid emptying the dishwasher is the perfect, single most annoying example of this that people can do :p

Caporegime
I'd have thought 2 weeks was kinda long to go without a hoovering

I wouldn't have thought so. However, I guess it really depends on whether you have kids/pets etc.

I only tend to hoover every couple of weeks, but then it is just me and my partner in my house. Doesn't seem worth doing more frequently than that as it doesn't get that messy/dusty. obviously with kids and pets i could imagine having to do it much more frequently.

Man of Honour
I guess it depends what classes as hoovering, if you don't count a quick zap of a targeted area with a handheld then sometimes we must go at least a month without hoovering. I think lockdown has made us more lazy because we rarely have visitors these days which normally gives us the motivation to have a good clean.

Caporegime
I think lockdown has made us more lazy because we rarely have visitors these days which normally gives us the motivation to have a good clean.

Ha, definitely this. Had a massive spring clean the other day simply because my parents were coming for a BBQ over Easter. Spent the whole time in the garden, but it still forced us into giving the house a proper once over.

Nothing motivates a house clean like guests as you say, so lockdown had made us very lazy in that regard.

Caporegime
I couldn't be bothered to go get food when had basically run out.
All. I had on the fridge was some cheese slices.

I also had some wraps, and as always some peanut butter..

Don't ban me.. But it goes!
I now have it by choice! :D

Soldato
Peeing in the garden when I'm gardening, saving me taking my shoes off to use the indoor loo.

Shaving in the shower, though that just seems sensible, rather than lazy.

Pet Northerner
Don
I guess it depends what classes as hoovering, if you don't count a quick zap of a targeted area with a handheld then sometimes we must go at least a month without hoovering. I think lockdown has made us more lazy because we rarely have visitors these days which normally gives us the motivation to have a good clean.

I feel you there

Man of Honour
So this guy I know, when travelling alone for work will always book a queen or king size hotel bed so he can hand shandy onto the far side of the bed and go to sleep without having to worry about getting out of bed to clean up.

Associate
So this guy I know, when travelling alone for work will always book a queen or king size hotel bed so he can hand shandy onto the far side of the bed and go to sleep without having to worry about getting out of bed to clean up.

Gonna be hard to forget about that next time I get into a hotel bed.

Back
Top Bottom