Your Lazy Confessions?

Associate
Can relate to the weeing in a bottle whilst camping. The issue however is getting it in the bottle too far, you wee on your hand/floor. Too close you get pressure build up and again pulling back same issue as too far. :cry:

Glad I'm not alone

Soldato
When I lived alone I would often let the dishwasher pile up for about a week until it was full before using it, instead of just washing my plate in the sink.

Man of Honour
Or just serve everything in a giant Yorkshire pud.

Fenton, £6 and they deliver

kingstkitchen.jpg

Associate
I brush my teeth in the shower in the mornings. It's usually too cold to stand at the sink, and if I'm in the shower I don't have to worry about tooth paste spit getting in my beard/on my face.

Soldato
I brush my teeth in the shower in the mornings. It's usually too cold to stand at the sink, and if I'm in the shower I don't have to worry about tooth paste spit getting in my beard/on my face.

I can guess what’s coming next :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
@Gray2233

someone should make rice paper plates you can just eat at the end

Using stale bread as a plate used to be common custom. By the time you'd eaten the food, the stale bread would usually have absorbed enough to have softened to an edible state if you wanted to eat it. It sounds odd to us, but it was common custom for quite some time. In England, they were called trenchers.

Soldato

I’ve brushed my teeth in the shower in the morning for as long as I can remember...so used to not having to worry about the mess I often get covered in toothpaste at night if I’m tired/half cut :p

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

When I’ve stayed in accommodation with a sink, but the toilet was down the hall, I didn’t leave my room for a slash.

Can't think of anywhere I've stayed that didn't have an en-suite - I didn't think those places existed anymore.

Back
Top Bottom